49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Wow… they gonna find a way to fuck this up and make a mess of this, ain’t they?
dd2af11b-1f4f-41f9-82a4-582b3e2358f4_text.gif

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
was just going to say the same thing

is the Madden curse still a thing?

Been broken the past couple years.

Josh Allen - Bills made and won a playoff game

John Madden - N/A

Tommy and Patrick Mahomes - Bucs lost divisional...gee I wonder who; Chiefs lost to Bengals

LaMarr - made playoffs but lost divisional

Patrick Mahomes - won Super Bowl

Antonio Brown - yeahhh

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Fun fact about Purdy…

If he doesn’t get lucky bounce off Lions DB’s face mask, he ends up losing in playoffs with a 0 TD, 2 INT, 57.3 passer rating.

I really hope the 49ers hitch their wagon to him with a mega deal.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd

Report: 49ers' latest contract offer to Aiyuk is in $26M range​

Taylor Wirth
Mon, Jun 10, 2024, 8:44 AM PDT

That offer is more than fair.

Ayuck is not as talented as either jefferson or st. brown. He wouldn’t be the #1 WR on the eagles or the cowboys and who knows how he would stack up on the bears’ roster. Inside the NFC west he would be the 4th best WR at best, behind Kupp, Nakua, and metcalf. And don’t look now, but zona drafted a kid in the 1rst round who just might turn out to be pretty good.

Not so sure ayuck fares much better when compared to the AFC. He wouldn’t be the #1 guy for the bengals or steelers (tough call with the QB play in Pittsburgh). Would he be the #1 guy in Vegas? On the texans? He might not even start for the dolphins.

I just don’t see ayuck in the top ten and deserving that type of payday.
Greed and ego might see it differently.

Last edited:

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Fun fact about Purdy…

If he doesn’t get lucky bounce off Lions DB’s face mask, he ends up losing in playoffs with a 0 TD, 2 INT, 57.3 passer rating.

wasn't there a flag on the play so the 49ers would probably still score?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
They drafted a receiver in the first round. I hope they bank on Pearsall being able to takeover for Aiyuk, trade Aiyuk and then Pearsall ends up like the majority of Lynch’s most recent first round picks…playing more like a sixth round pick

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I don’t recall that. What penalty? Certainly not defensive PI, unless the refs completely botched the call.

Also, even with a penalty, he loses nearly 20% of his passing yards.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Yes, unfortunately.

There was a video about all of purdy's deep passes in the playoffs and a yellow flag came out on that play near the endzone.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I don’t recall that. What penalty? Certainly not defensive PI, unless the refs completely botched the call.

Also, even with a penalty, he loses nearly 20% of his passing yards.
yeah Purdy loses stats but they still score. Detroit had that game but they gave it away

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
yeah Purdy loses stats but they still score. Detroit had that game but they gave it away
Jared Goff had to be better in the end than he was!! That was the End of the Story.

How much will Detroit be in 2024 is anyone’s guess.There division is going to be tougher.
The Rams have to face all those teams in the NFC Central starting w Detroit.
They’ll get there chance for a little revenge just like The Rams.Should be fun n

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Not really my point. It was a bad throw that should have been an INT. If it was, he would have ended the season on a very sour note.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Not really my point. It was a bad throw that should have been an INT. If it was, he would have ended the season on a very sour note.
look I hate those fuckers as much as anyone but after watching the play again the DB stops Ayucks progress that's why the pass looks overthrown, hence the ref throws the flag.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
look I hate those fuckers as much as anyone but after watching the play again the DB stops Ayucks progress that's why the pass looks overthrown, hence the ref throws the flag.
Completely disagree.

The DB has position, slows down to make a play, and Ayiuk runs into him.

The flag was picked up - no penalty called/declined.

Last edited:

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Completely disagree.

The DB has position, slows down to make a play, and Ayiuk runs into him.

The flag was picked up - no penalty called/declined.
100% disagree, yeah penalty was declined because the 9ers preferred the catch.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
100% disagree, yeah penalty was declined because the 9ers preferred the catch.
It wasn’t declined. I looked at the accounts from after the game, and they said the flag was picked up, not declined.

Last edited:

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
They drafted a receiver in the first round. I hope they bank on Pearsall being able to takeover for Aiyuk, trade Aiyuk and then Pearsall ends up like the majority of Lynch’s most recent first round picks…playing more like a sixth round pick
I actually think pearsall was a solid pick for the 9ers. With that system and purdy’s game, pearsall could be very productive.
…but they might have to be brave enough to dump one of the existing “stars” at WR to get pearsall on the field enough.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Fun fact about Purdy…

Remember the Green Bay game? Two passes right into a defender's hands with open field in front of them. Both were dropped. If they make those catches Purdy loses the game and the whole offseason narrative is completely different with questions whether or not he's their guy for the future. Now, their fans are claiming he's a generational quarterback.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I actually think pearsall was a solid pick for the 9ers. With that system and purdy’s game, pearsall could be very productive.
…but they might have to be brave enough to dump one of the existing “stars” at WR to get pearsall on the field enough.
My post was just wishing ill will towards the Niners. I don’t think Pearsall could replace Aiyuk. To me he’s a slot receiver.