49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
there are articles suggesting that the 49ers should do that, but nothing saying they are working on a deal. So no he doesn't have a link is my guess
Yeah. I saw where a Whiner beat writer came up with that but nothing about it being anything in the works. There are all kinds of scenarios being floated out.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
At what point do the 49ers admit they screwed up giving up all those picks for a bust? How long will their Superbowl window be open? How will the loss of those picks affect their future roster when the window closes? Imagine what a failure it will be if they don't win a Superbowl?

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Any 9er fan reading this can shampoo my crotch. We are going to beat the whiners twice this season.

Psycho_X

Legend
Any 9er fan reading this can shampoo my crotch. We are going to beat the whiners twice this season.
I'd be careful with Whiner fans, I know you're saying that as an insult but a lot of them would probably take you up on that offer and enjoy it.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
They can roll out the All Madden team on defense all they want every year….they aren’t winning the big one by continuously rolling out avg QB’s.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
4f6c0040d8d9f233844726c7dcd9be8d.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The Vikings aren’t THAT stupid.
Indeed. They just drafted Jaren Hall as well and he was rumored to be off to a good start. I'd rather have him straight-up on my depth chart between those two options, I think he'll do the work and he has some upside to him as well.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
This might sound like a weird take, but I think they were dumb to let Jimmy G go. I don’t think the guys they have now will ever get them as far.

Well the time will come sooner than later.I’m telling Niner Fans they don’t know what they have in Sam Darnell .That Purdy guy’s record speaks for itself.Took them to the NFC West Championship to get injured,which was his only loss as a starting QB.

The NINER’s got lucky with the new NFL rule with OC’s to coaches for draft picks.
This #3 pick Trey Lance has been a joke.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I hope the whiners keep Trey Lance. They usually struggle early in the season so hopefully the Rams can beat them in the week 2 matchup. Having a QB controversy usually doesn't result in a championship.