49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

1729485158070.png

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Maurice Jones Drew feels bad for the whiners with their injuries.

I don't feel bad for them. I hope they continue to lose and get beaten up by good teams.

I read that Aiyuk might be lost for the season due to an ACL. I don't cheer for injuries on anyone, but I don't feel sorry if the whiners are short handed either.

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

PARAM

Hall of Fame
What poor timing!! Not that there's ever a good time to lose a #1 WR. Amari Cooper and Davante Adams off the market.

dang

Legend
What poor timing!! Not that there's ever a good time to lose a #1 WR. Amari Cooper and Davante Adams off the market.
Aiyuk has been performing at a WR3 level so not sure they’ll miss his production from this year too much.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Aiyuk has been performing at a WR3 level so not sure they’ll miss his production from this year too much.

Jennings has been performing at a high level all year, though, and those two rookies they drafted (Ricky Pearsall and Jacob Cowing) are...interesting (honestly wouldn't have minded a selection of Cowing if we had a fourth; he's small, but plays much bigger, is quick, shifty, a good route runner, and has sticky hands. Like a bargain bin Atwell, except without spending a second. As for Pearsall, I don't think he'll ever be worth a first-round pick, but that doesn't mean he'll be a bad player).

But yeah, they're stuck with Aiyuk and Deebo, both of whom look cooked, and McCaffery's absence doesn't help. And I have no idea why they haven't cut Bell yet, but I'm all for them keeping him in the starting lineup for his entire career over everyone.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Jennings has been performing at a high level all year, though, and those two rookies they drafted (Ricky Pearsall and Jacob Cowing) are...interesting (honestly wouldn't have minded a selection of Cowing if we had a fourth; he's small, but plays much bigger, is quick, shifty, a good route runner, and has sticky hands. Like a bargain bin Atwell, except without spending a second. As for Pearsall, I don't think he'll ever be worth a first-round pick, but that doesn't mean he'll be a bad player).

But yeah, they're stuck with Aiyuk and Deebo, both of whom look cooked, and McCaffery's absence doesn't help. And I have no idea why they haven't cut Bell yet, but I'm all for them keeping him in the starting lineup for his entire career over everyone.

I could see them trading Aiyuk away next season.They need salary space & agree both those WR’s give them the depth to do it.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I could see them trading Aiyuk away next season.They need salary space & agree both those WR’s give them the depth to do it.

Can't do it with the dead cap. They're right up against it, even if they cut Deebo.

Psycho_X

Legend
Have to assume they'll dump Deebo this offseason. Would have to be a post June 1 or a trade to make it worthwhile for 2025 though. CMC they are pretty stuck with at least through 2025 unless they want to eat a bunch of dead cap and lost cap space. Aiyuk they are stuck with because his new contract was an extension added after this year. Going to have to ride that guy for another season at least. Their whole o-line is held together by 36 year old Williams. And then they have to make a decision on Purdy and Greenlaw after this season. It's good stuff.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Have to assume they'll dump Deebo this offseason. Would have to be a post June 1 or a trade to make it worthwhile for 2025 though. CMC they are pretty stuck with at least through 2025 unless they want to eat a bunch of dead cap and lost cap space. Aiyuk they are stuck with because his new contract was an extension added after this year. Going to have to ride that guy for another season at least. Their whole o-line is held together by 36 year old Williams. And then they have to make a decision on Purdy and Greenlaw after this season. It's good stuff.
He's much more likely to be moved. It's unrealistic to think they trade Aiyuk.