49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Can't do it with the dead cap. They're right up against it, even if they cut Deebo.
That’s a good think - thanks -

Not the numbers guy,but back in the Day it was FUN to see the niners go down.Carmen Polcy ((that other guy) really screwed the Browns as well.
Now seeing what the. Browns did serves them right.To think what Lynch is doing makes me happy with that SJ team .

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The shitters imploding is making what has been a forgettable season quite enjoyable. :laugh3:

Are you absolutely sure that Dweebo isn't exploding? That's a lot of sickness to be ruled out the entire game.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The sky is falling in whiner land. I feel so bad for them.

97d899a68a7ee8d35d728987c2479c87.gif

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So this doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the fartywhiners but I'm watching the Whiner/Chefs game. I like to watch the whiners games when I know they've lost. Ah yes....good times.

But in the first half, Mahomes throws a little pass that was a decent play - not extraordinary. But what really caught me was the color guy gushing and saying, "it's like Mahomes is seeing in 3D". Really motherfucker? OMFG!

It's like the only thing these douchebags need is diarrhea of the mouth. I suppose Chris Collinsworthless is proof of that.

SIGH!