49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Make him hold it in the wheelchair while the boombox guy wheels him out. Maybe bling up the wheelchair... spinners on the wheels and heavy chrome?
Holy geez I was about to say something similar, except one of those mobility scooters.

:laugh4:

This is a huge blow. By the time he’s a year past recovery he’ll be approaching 29yrs old. These next 2-3yrs should have been his prime. Ouch.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Season 1 Window Closing GIF by Law & Order

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I really hope the cowgirls can take down the whiners this week. Jauan Jennings is out so the whiners will be short handed again. :)

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah - those 3 weeks were good venting weeks within myself.Hopefully I can turn myself around like Mcvay has The Rams.

Da Bears & Washington should be a good game.Still say I’m disappointed in the play calling.

The Beauty of it though is Mcvay’s heart & soul is in the right place.
Add the realtionships that he builds is bar-none.Then add Les Snead & Stafford(Jimmy g)to it with Kupp.

F”- Lynch — they got so lucky with Purdy.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
F”- Lynch — they got so lucky with Purdy.

Purdy seems above average, but IMO, you could plug in most above average QBs and win a lot of games with the roster they assembled.

I wouldn't say they were that lucky unless they win a championship with him.

And this is just my observation from today's game. Purdy seems to enjoy going head first instead sliding. Keep that up and someone's going to clean his clock.