49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
AS much as I hate to see the shitters win, I suppose if we think we're capable of making a run at it the outcome was better for us. We're only one game back of the loss column.

While I still think the 49ers win the division they do not look like the same team the past couple years. They look vulnerable. If our defense can just play at a mediocre level I think we would have a shot to make a run at the division. But so far they haven't shown signs they are capable of being better than a bottom tier defense.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah SF is definitely not their usual selves. That defense is not up to snuff. And it is defense that enables the run game philosophically speaking. You can't be patient running the ball if your defense is leaking points.

I don't want to see SF lose 10+ games or anything. I prefer them to be 8-9 or thereabouts and just miss the playoffs so as to have a lesser chance of scooping another bluechip player. But they're unlikely to do shit in the playoffs even if they get in.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Yeah SF is definitely not their usual selves. That defense is not up to snuff. And it is defense that enables the run game philosophically speaking. You can't be patient running the ball if your defense is leaking points.

I don't want to see SF lose 10+ games or anything. I prefer them to be 8-9 or thereabouts and just miss the playoffs so as to have a lesser chance of scooping another bluechip player. But they're unlikely to do shit in the playoffs even if they get in.
Unless the Rams right the ship the 49ers are likely to win the division with 8-10 wins. I don't see the Cardinals or Seahawks making a run at it. We are their only obstacle. But we gotta get going before its too late.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve

I’d like to see the whiners lose 10+ games every season

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy

You mean the Jeff Fisher plan.
When all these contracts come up that might be their fate !

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
You mean the Jeff Fisher plan.
When all these contracts come up that might be their fate !

The whiners are in trouble now. Hufanga is headed for IR and the edge opposite Floyd is also injured. And the guy who took over for Hufanga is also injured. If Fred Warner or Bosa gets injured, they're completely done.

If the Rams start scoring points, we can still make a run at the NFC west. We'll sweep the she hawks and whiners and win the cardinal's rematch.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good to see the kid is recovering/recovered from being shot. Hope he sucks but glad he's ok.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Similar amount that they fined us for our own sideline incident with Kendrick and Aiyuk.
The point still stands: it’s absolutely nothing for an NFL franchise.

Glad to see that you’re feeling well enough to type, by the way.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The point still stands: it’s absolutely nothing for an NFL franchise.

Glad to see that you’re feeling well enough to type, by the way.

Thankfully, sepsis was caught early on. Still have pain, still have the UTI and now type 2 diabetes to deal with, but given that there's nothing to do other than type on my computer and sleep...well...yeah.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Thankfully, sepsis was caught early on. Still have pain, still have the UTI and now type 2 diabetes to deal with, but given that there's nothing to do other than type on my computer and sleep...well...yeah.
I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes three years ago. Just be sensible about your food and drink (I follow a strict 800 calorie per day diet Monday to Friday, and only drink alcohol at weekends) and make sure you exercise regularly.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes three years ago. Just be sensible about your food and drink (I follow a strict 800 calorie per day diet Monday to Friday, and only drink alcohol at weekends) and make sure you exercise regularly.

Thank you, Londoner. Right now, I haven't been eating a lot in the hospital, and I haven't eaten out in months. Just trying to eat healthy as I can, which, considering I'm in a wheelchair, now makes all the sense in the world.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Thank you, Londoner. Right now, I haven't been eating a lot in the hospital, and I haven't eaten out in months. Just trying to eat healthy as I can, which, considering I'm in a wheelchair, now makes all the sense in the world.
Best of luck to you, Jemma.

It’s difficult to make serious lifestyle changes at first, but as long as you realise that it’s for the right reasons the path becomes easier to follow.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Greenlaw is a thug and even gets fined when she's not able to contribute to the team.
Well if he didn’t get hurt,there is no doubt those guys win a superbowl.

The Rams could use a nice inside LBer.Glad they both got fined.Will see what happens against the Chiefs this next week.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
She? Man she must be a real bitch.
She was really frustrating Travis Kelce that he had to go crying to Andy Reed & push him saying she is picking on me.
She sure got her punishment & maybe she will be ready this weekend.Revenge is on his mind & maybe that’s why she got all fired up.
At least she didn’t follow that TE in Arizona McBride to the locker room.That would be considered stocking.