49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
jackie chiles ok GIF

ESPN's Mel Kiper Reveals Which NFL Team Had 'Worst' Draft​

Kiper, the longtime analyst, thinks the San Francisco 49ers had the "worst" draft in the NFL this year.
Riddle me this...Cowherd bagged on Belichik taking Kicker(s) but defended the Niners 3rd Rd pick of Moody.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Riddle me this...Cowherd bagged on Belichik taking Kicker(s) but defended the Niners 3rd Rd pick of Moody.

Well I look at SF & think Freaking Lynch is so Lucky.Speaking of a Stanford guy.
CM or BM McCafferey.Then The guy who use to block for Sam Bradford.Old Trent Williams was almost The Rams LG next to Big Whit for a season.He came at a price & would have been a Von Miller type.He wouldn’t??? Been a niner?? Shanny has relations though. It’s SF.
WILL always PISS ME off that the got comps picks from him & Salias. Both in the boys club.Demeco Reyes. His name pretty much says it all.Just saying. Not the norm of a name.

All said Iikwd the pick & pissed of it was the NINER’s who got him. Add ——

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I know a lot of niner fans & they are (most) bitches. Gave a guy crap about them picking Moody as there only pick.

Saying how arrogant.
Went off on how Shanahan was a loser getting his QB’s hurt & can’t win the Big game.
Not many even know what they have in Sam Darnold.This is their BIG CHANCE to win it ALL!
—Pete Carroll might be a HOF coach? Andy Reed & Belacheat are for sure.Just think wtf with what they got for Russel Wilson.
-What happened to Jets & Rams getting the Pasty WG as there OC.

nighttrain

Legend
best QB whiners have ever had, hmmmmmm. This guy ever heard of Montana or Brodie?
I think not.

train

Tano

Legend
best QB whiners have ever had, hmmmmmm. This guy ever heard of Montana or Brodie?
I think not.

train
He said most talented not best

He might be more talented than Montana athletically but he is nowhere near the caliber of Montana (especially after the Jets ruined him)

nighttrain

Legend
He said most talented not best

He might be more talented than Montana athletically but he is nowhere near the caliber of Montana (especially after the Jets ruined him)
I got to watch Montana and he was a gifted player.
train

Tano

Legend
I got to watch Montana and he was a gifted player.
train
Oh Montana was awesome - but was he athletically gifted with a strong arm and agility (he used his brains and accuracy to win games)

And I hated that he was on SF

Psycho_X

Legend
My god, every year I don't think I could hate the Whiners more and they continue to top their whiny douchiness every year some how. Never seen a team talk so much yet prove so little when it matters most.

Whiners.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Garbage ass organization. Deebo's their spokesman.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Its all the same hype and garbage as at the beginning of the season.......everyone talks to the media......the only sin is not talking. Sounding like Deebo, "This is the way".

nighttrain

Legend
Oh Montana was awesome - but was he athletically gifted with a strong arm and agility (he used his brains and accuracy to win games)

And I hated that he was on SF
I him complete some pretty long passes, but more like Goff than Stafford
train