49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I hate to bring this douche team thread to the top (I always just hate seeing their name) but thought this was somewhat interesting, if there is any truth to it at all:

There probably isn't though but, I think their dipshit coach might think he could design the offense around LJax.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
9ers would be a better team with him. Shanny would maximize his strengths. But they would need to give up one of their top players for him I'd think.

oldnotdead

Legend
What it sounds like is a vote of no confidence in Purdy. They are still hurting from the Stafford deal.

Yeah Shanny give them Purdy and Bosa and 2 first round picks. LOL

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I hate to bring this douche team thread to the top (I always just hate seeing their name) but thought this was somewhat interesting, if there is any truth to it at all:

There probably isn't though but, I think their dipshit coach might think he could design the offense around LJax.

Well the Niners offense is usually easy on QBs. I don’t know if Shanahan would be content to design a first read and run offense, or cutting the field in half, but who knows. Lamar may be what they felt Trey Lance would become.

It would throw their cap out of whack. I wouldn’t mind seeing them do it. They’d finally be in the Rams shoes juggling the cap and having to let good players mov on.

Psycho_X

Legend
If Jackson stayed healthy that'd be a nightmare. But history has shown what happens to running QBs eventually and Shanahan has a tendency to do stupid shit that gets his QBs injured even quicker than average it seems.

dang

Legend
Coach Ratboy has to be jonesing for some Lombardi cheese. Hes surely losing sleep worrying about his QB situation and Lamar would make them an even more formidable running powerhouse. Personally I’d love to watch them give up up the first round picks and break the bank…only to fall short yet again.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well whether they make a move like that or not one thing the Rams need to do in order to beat these fucks is add PHYSICALITY to their defensive front. Until that happens they are going to bleed yards on the ground in those games and play to Ratboy's strengths.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
If they get Jackson, I dunno how they keep Bosa.

What would be amazing is if they swing it and we swoop in and get Bosa next year in FA. Having AD and Bosa for a few years…

One can dream

oldnotdead

Legend
Get Bosa and AD might stay to collect his $30M in 2024. AD and Bosa would scare the hell out of any OC. Saleh might be fired next season so who knows, maybe he can be hired as DC as well. Wouldn't that make SF shit.

With the Ram FO who knows what they might do. They certainly are clearing enough cap for a move like that.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The 49’ers… a QB away since 1999.

I would enjoy watching them come up short with a move like this.

Jackson would make them dangerous, but he’s just a tackle away from breaking down.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I believe Jackson missed the final games in each of the last two seasons. They missed the playoffs on one and lost in the first round without him last season. Would be a helluva gamble.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Well whether they make a move like that or not one thing the Rams need to do in order to beat these fucks is add PHYSICALITY to their defensive front. Until that happens they are going to bleed yards on the ground in those games and play to Ratboy's strengths.
Exactly why the Rams shouldn’t draft a light weight speed rusher who is not good at stopping the run.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

With Jimmy G off to Vegas, there is another roster spot for an injury-prone QB, so this makes perfect sense to me.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve

That just means that rat girl screwed up drafting Lance. LOL Not that I give a shat. :)

It's just IMO, but Purdy seems like a nice kid, but I see him as a younger version of Garapollo. I've seen him throw it up for grabs under pressure and got lucky thus far. But that kind of play won't win you super bowls.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Well the Niners offense is usually easy on QBs. I don’t know if Shanahan would be content to design a first read and run offense, or cutting the field in half, but who knows. Lamar may be what they felt Trey Lance would become.

It would throw their cap out of whack. I wouldn’t mind seeing them do it. They’d finally be in the Rams shoes juggling the cap and having to let good players mov on.

Thank God that rat girl didn't get Stafford, Brady or some other QB that could have lead them to a SB title.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
jackie chiles ok GIF

ESPN's Mel Kiper Reveals Which NFL Team Had 'Worst' Draft​

Kiper, the longtime analyst, thinks the San Francisco 49ers had the "worst" draft in the NFL this year.

TexasRam

Legend

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I believe Jackson missed the final games in each of the last two seasons. They missed the playoffs on one and lost in the first round without him last season. Would be a helluva gamble.

Has Lamar even won a single playoff game? Goff has a better playoff record.

Tano

Legend
Has Lamar even won a single playoff game? Goff has a better playoff record.
I believe he won one game - that's right - one stinkin lousy playoff game

That's why I feel Lamar Jackson is greatly overrated.

He has been on some good Ravens teams and he has won one stinkin playoff game