The Rise of LASED.........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Anyone knows about whether if there will be electronic advertisements or scores projected on the roof as airplanes are flying over SoFi Stadium?

I see where you are going...

FDAEB6FD-042E-4E5B-B943-2C92FADBA072.jpeg

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Anyone knows about whether if there will be electronic advertisements or scores projected on the roof as airplanes are flying over SoFi Stadium?
I coulda swore when info first came out they said there would be that capability.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Flying in to LAX tomorrow morning, hoping I get to see the stadium !

MarkyMark

Rams fan for Life!!
Name
Mark
I wish there would be some pics or video released of the inside. Would love to see how things are progressing from the bathrooms, locker rooms, offices, luxury boxes, and anything else they can show us. I am so excited to go to my first game ever in LA!! I want to cheer with my RamsFam so bad!!

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Shit if renters get that nice of a room, imagine how the master will look?

Just finish this damn thing and let us see already!
IIRC... they said both locker rooms would be the same "Home" team locker rooms. Visiting teams are gonna be happier than pigs in shit.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The big locker room didn’t leave much space for other things. Wait until those pics emerge...

7cb271af0aefe6ea_1661-w240-h320-b0-p0--.jpg

MarkyMark

Rams fan for Life!!
Name
Mark
Picture from Lindsey Thiry this morning:
View attachment 34119
I don't know..... Now I'm not an architect or builder of any sorts, but I'm kind of thinking this is not going to be ready. Now I hope and I'm probably wrong, but it looks like they should have more done at this point. I guess we'll see what we see!!