The Rise of LASED.........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
That’s an amazing time lapse!

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Just wondering...seems like the sun shinning through the roof will blur the viewing of the screens on the oculus.

Anyone think that might be a problem?

I was under the impression that the roof will work as a sort of shade. It will deflect a portion of the light away from the stadium.

It might have been in that Niel De Grasse Tyson video

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I was under the impression that the roof will work as a sort of shade. It will deflect a portion of the light away from the stadium.

It might have been in that Niel De Grasse Tyson video
IIRC the roof (ETFE) will cut out 60% of the UV rays. Quite frankly... I'm relying on that. The sun will be in our faces and we will be absolutely screwed if it's full force.

Last edited:

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
IIRC the roof (ETFE) will cut out 60% of the UV rays. Quite frankly... I'm relying on that. The sun will be in our faces and we will be absolutely screwed if it's full force.

I am EXPECTING this engineering to be top of the line.

A 5 billion dollar expenditure should offer nothing but the best.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I am EXPECTING this engineering to be top of the line.

A 5 billion dollar expenditure should offer nothing but the best.

I would assume as well.

Truth is none of us will know until we are actually there.

Which personally is a day I have been looking forward to for 24 years. :)

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
So did ya ever confirm whether or not the “home” fans get to have the sun at their backs? Hope so...

I’ve bought a few tix on the (cheaper) “away” side at the Coliseum... on a hot September afternoon, it can make a huge difference... “home” side at Coliseum was way better for high temp games

Last edited:

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Interesting to see the reflective panels ....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWCt_vcN8Nw

So did ya ever confirm whether or not the “home” fans get to have the sun at their backs? Hope so...

I’ve bought a few tix on the (cheaper) “away” side at the Coliseum... on a hot September afternoon, it can make a huge difference... “home” side at Coliseum was way better for high temp games
I haven't contacted them yet. I DID see on a Chargers site that with their layout our seats will be on the Visitors side, in the sun. I'm gonna call them Thursday to get some info. Quite frankly, I'm gonna be real pissed seeing I asked multiple times during our purchase. They reassured me that we were on the home side. What will piss me off is we they had pretty much the same seats on the other side, which according to the sales rep were the visitors side. Stay tuned....

Last edited:

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Interesting to see the reflective panels ....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWCt_vcN8Nw

I haven't contacted them yet. I DID see on a Chargers site that with their layout our seats will be on the Visitors side, in the sun. I'm gonna call them Thursday to get some info. Quite frankly, I'm gonna be real pissed seeing I asked multiple times during our purchase. They reassured me that we were on the home side. What will piss me off is we they had pretty much the same seats on the other side, which according to the sales rep were the visitors side. Stay tuned....

I flew over the stadium the other night with some of the clear panels installed. I could see through them but definitely they are translucent. Which should help significantly with any sun issues, I hope.

I too am on the home side.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I flew over the stadium the other night with some of the clear panels installed. I could see through them but definitely they are translucent. Which should help significantly with any sun issues, I hope.

I too am on the home side.
What section?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

nothing will make me believe the rams stadium will cost $5 billion.

the lased, yes. stadium only, no.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The closer that we get to the opening of the Rams new home, the more envious I become of the Raiders situation. No, Allegiant stadium won't be nearly as nice as SoFi. Ours will be the best in the whole world. But the Raiders House, is truly theirs. The Rams have to use a virtual electronic whiteboard so they can switch between the Rams name and logo with the Renters name and logo.
"WHO'S HOUSE? RAM'S HOUSE!!!!!!" (8 week time share, anyway). On a more selfish note, I would much rather fly into Vegas and stay there for a weekend, instead of downtown LA. Ahh well, maybe the NFL will contract and eliminate the Renters soon...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The closer that we get to the opening of the Rams new home, the more envious I become of the Raiders situation. No, Allegiant stadium won't be nearly as nice as SoFi. Ours will be the best in the whole world. But the Raiders House, is truly theirs. The Rams have to use a virtual electronic whiteboard so they can switch between the Rams name and logo with the Renters name and logo.
"WHO'S HOUSE? RAM'S HOUSE!!!!!!" (8 week time share, anyway). On a more selfish note, I would much rather fly into Vegas and stay there for a weekend, instead of downtown LA. Ahh well, maybe the NFL will contract and eliminate the Renters soon...

I get what you are saying.

I will also say this... there is something intimidating about that Vegas stadium.

Similar to Seattle... it’s fun to poke fun at the 12 man, but they have an atmosphere that screams football.

I hope we have that in our new home.