The Rise of LASED.........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike

Didn't expect to find any $$ info and didn't at their corporate page...But, WOW, what an impressive portfolio of work that they've done... Global as well as domestic....Stan has money for several reasons...One is that it's good business practice to pay yourself to do work...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn't expect to find any $$ info and didn't at their corporate page...But, WOW, what an impressive portfolio of work that they've done... Global as well as domestic....Stan has money for several reasons...One is that it's good business practice to pay yourself to do work...
And he gets paid to develop Walmart properties which makes his wife money. So he makes millions makin his wife millions.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This is such a cool thread, and it’s now in a stretch only to get better and better!

whitedk57

Ram fan for life
Name
Duane
Looks like my source of inside stadium pics has deleted his pics on Twitter. I wonder if he was told to take them down...

RamnSD

Rookie
Name
RamnSD
Looks like my source of inside stadium pics has deleted his pics on Twitter. I wonder if he was told to take them down...
I was following him on Twitter too. He blocked me for some reason even though I never said anything offensive or political to him. I suspect he didn't like my political views, since he is an extreme righty.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I know it's LA & all, but gosh there's a LOT of complicated framing for those venues. Every wall has a swoopy curve in it. Progress says 85% complete, but I'm not sure they'll have time to do a proper punch list before it opens let alone commissioning. There's tons of painting & finishes left to do yet.

BTW, pls pls pls pls pls don't let TB12 go to the Chaahgas. I don't want his cheatin mug sullying our beautiful new stadium!