The Rise of LASED.........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I'm super happy it's going to be a turf field. Fast track and no slipping. Nice.

whitedk57

Ram fan for life
Name
Duane
EMA02HsXsAQDVTl.jpg:large

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I know considerably less than zero about such things, but I wonder how much the main architectural and engineering firms are paid on this behemuth ???

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know considerably less than zero about such things, but I wonder how much the main architectural and engineering firms are paid on this behemuth ???
I'd recently wondered the same thing and did a little google work. Came up with this but not sure how accurate this is. Then again with the amount of work Stan and his company does in this area the architect for it is his own company HKS Inc.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'd recently wondered the same thing and did a little google work. Came up with this but not sure how accurate this is. Then again with the amount of work Stan and his company does in this area the architect for it is his own company HKS Inc.
Came up with WHAT?

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Came up with WHAT

503 and i were wondering what you came up with ?? That part didn't come up, unless i missed it...