The Rise of LASED.........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Is it just me or does this look like it’s not going to be finished in 9 months.

I just don’t see it.

Once the Oculus is raised and in place, it should all go pretty quickly. jmo.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
I'm flying onto LAX at the weekend and would like to know which side of the plane I need to sit in order to see the new stadium?
Any guidance gratefully received

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I'm flying onto LAX at the weekend and would like to know which side of the plane I need to sit in order to see the new stadium?

Pick the side that gives a good view of the stadium.

96GS#007

Pro Bowler

Unfortunately it depends on which runway they have your flight land on. If you land on 24 you need to be on the left side of the jet and if you land on 25, you need to be on the right side.

I'm a fairly regular flier between LAX and LHR (Heathrow). Most of the time it seems we land on 24 unless weather or traffic makes us divert. If I was going to roll the dice, I'd pick the left side of the jet but unfortunately....no guarantees.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Unfortunately it depends on which runway they have your flight land on. If you land on 24 you need to be on the left side of the jet and if you land on 25, you need to be on the right side.

I'm a fairly regular flier between LAX and LHR (Heathrow). Most of the time it seems we land on 24 unless weather or traffic makes us divert. If I was going to roll the dice, I'd pick the left side of the jet but unfortunately....no guarantees.
Many thanks for this. Will be checking in later today but will check our scheduled arrival runway before doing so

RamnSD

Rookie
Name
RamnSD
Question posed in the video regarding lifting the oculus: Will they use cranes to lift the oculus, then put the roof on? The answer is in the Neil DeGrass Tyson video. They will be using 'strand jacks' to lift the scoreboard. I believe that those are the same devices as those that were used to tighten the roof cables.

whitedk57

Ram fan for life
Name
Duane
I just found this guy's twitter feed, and he's obviously employed at the stadium and likes to take pics inside the stadium...

DonnieLeftTurn

EJq5ZFOXUAA3CQl.jpg large.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Question posed in the video regarding lifting the oculus: Will they use cranes to lift the oculus, then put the roof on? The answer is in the Neil DeGrass Tyson video. They will be using 'strand jacks' to lift the scoreboard. I believe that those are the same devices as those that were used to tighten the roof cables.
This was addressed in the video where Neil Tyson deGrasse toured the stadium but I forget the exact answer. I wanted to say it was going to be hoisted up by pulleys.