THE OFFICIAL WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL CELEBRATION THREAD!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Btw did anyone else notice the way McVay wanted nothing to do with the NFC trophy? It was like Kroenke was handing him a burning trash can or something. :laugh4:

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Btw did anyone else notice the way McVay wanted nothing to do with the NFC trophy? It was like Kroenke was handing him a burning trash can or something. :laugh4:
He's already held that trophy, that's not the one he wants.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
This is the man and father who raised me as a true Rams fan since 1980. And this is also our current communication, (it's by choice (long story short again. He hasn't watched them since players kneeled and married my "stepmom" 5 years ago, facts), life happens, both good people differ lives NOW). Still Rams! And always an honest member of ROD. I wanted to share. We still rejoice and enjoy every moment of this!!!
Screenshot_20220131-182401_Gmail~2.jpg

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Rams in Super Bowl 56 in THEIR HOUSE (at that incredible construction of Sofi Stadium) vs Bengals. This is reality, correct?

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Last night I would have thought I would have much to share but think most all has been said.

Maybe could have started a thread about that but always find that much to think anything I could say would be that important. Except the pics of RAMS HOUSE being built. That seems important enough. God bless those who start threads that are important topics. I don't have that skill set.

Amazing how much different it looks on the tele than in person. Those freaking announcers do much in guiding how people feel. They were not speaking for us and the peeps around us. at the game

We are going because there is next to zero likely hood this will happen in our house again. Odds way too low. So much for this years savings.

I hope everyone can expect WHY we have unusual home team fan issues attendance with some teams. But there will alway be PLENTY of the faithful to yell when we need to. As time goes on, that will change. Starting next year. But will never be like most other venues. Football has a few games and they are energized events. And LA has much to offer to the visitors.

Hope to see some of you there on SB Sunday and today, WE ARE CHAMPIONS!!!

Love my Ramily and as always.....

GO RAMS!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe it's just me, but I was bothered by them giving the trophy first to Kroenke. I get that he's the owner and all, but I think the players and coaches should have been given it first. Weird complaint, but that was my first thought. If I were in his shoes, I'd have let McVay and the squad handle it first. They earned it.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Maybe it's just me, but I was bothered by them giving the trophy first to Kroenke. I get that he's the owner and all, but I think the players and coaches should have been given it first. Weird complaint, but that was my first thought. If I were in his shoes, I'd have let McVay and the squad handle it first. They earned it.
I thought it was standard for the owner to be the first person handed the trophy (Halas, Hunt, Lombardi).

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Team always start with ownership.

I think that is mostly a tradition.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought it was standard for the owner to be the first person handed the trophy (Halas, Hunt, Lombardi).
If I were the owner, I'd pass on it. Let the guy who earned it on the field get the praise.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
WE all did it, this is still surreal. And yes we can't have NFL, LA Rams without fanatics. True fanatics.