THE OFFICIAL WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL CELEBRATION THREAD!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
I'm old and dumb. What is significance of the pretzel hat???
She got in trouble at the Whiner game in San Francisco for throwing a giant pretzel at a Whiners fans face. Got removed from the stadium... and she become a hero to Rams fan everywhere.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
She got in trouble at the Whiner game in San Francisco for throwing a giant pretzel at a Whiners fans face. Got removed from the stadium... and she become a hero to Rams fan everywhere.
Totally forgot about that, hahaha. Thanks for the reminder!!

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
I've been looking for more on field celebration clips, if anyone could post more I'd be grateful!

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I love that about anyone you see on TV, even Kurt Warner is calling for the Bengals to win. Let us he underappreciated and under dogs!

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Ive gotten those you look like Sean McVay random references over the years. I don't know, maybe so.
20220202_165406.jpg

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Kurt seems to have some animosity towards the Rams. Seems like he forgot that without the Rams he would have never won a SB. Probably would be managing a grocery store. This is not the same Rams org that he delt with. He needs to get over it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I've been looking for more on field celebration clips, if anyone could post more I'd be grateful!
Yeah I'm surprised the team didn't put up a celebration vid yet. But I guess they were all celebrating too and I don't blame them. :laugh1:

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
in the last clip the reporter Medina says he cant remember the last time a team from LA was in the SB

dafuq?
I know! He also says "...it was a nail biter up until the third quarter." :wow2: