THE OFFICIAL WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL CELEBRATION THREAD!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
This week's edition of "CLOCK IT!!!!" Man - watching the game-sealer:

View: https://twitter.com/AyJay14_/status/1487980429101596674?cxt=HHwWhICs1aGUr6YpAAAA

This guy had enough sense to actually watch the play and spin the phone to himself. I'll never understand looking at a phone instead of putting it down and actually watching the live action and experiencing the moment, not behind a small lens. See that all over, staring down at the phone at a game. Even during TV timeouts I would just soak in the whole arena experience, or look at the person next to me and start conversation. Like before when there were no cell phones. You can see all the highlights afterwards.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Still my favorite play from last night:

Deebo Bricked
31.01.2022_06.30.08_REC.png

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
We came, we saw, we conquered!
Best game I ever attended! There were more Rams fans present that Stubhub sales predicted. I'd say 50/50, but, I'll take it!
yeah someone should go on a 69er sight and thank them for the help paying our players salaries

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I forgot ugggh don't know if anyone mentioned it but nbc has Superbowl....and guess who the analyst is Chris Collinsworth who played and loves his Cincinnati Bengals....what a weird coincidence yuck!!! I usually like him but I just wanted a down the middle unbiased free flowing game not like Joe Buck lol.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I forgot ugggh don't know if anyone mentioned it but nbc has Superbowl....and guess who the analyst is Chris Collinsworth who played and loves his Cincinnati Bengals....what a weird coincidence yuck!!! I usually like him but I just wanted a down the middle unbiased free flowing game not like Joe Buck lol.
He's probably gonna spend two weeks swallowing a dildo practicing for his big moment of blowing Burrow for 3 hours.

What a great picture that is. Congrats to you and family 77 now go win that big one so you can ride into the sunset to the Rams coaching staff job that is awaiting you.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Lot of GDT posers were saying game over after that Kittle TD. They all need to eat some crow today! A few of us "positives" were saying it's time for a rally. I mentioned needing a 14 point 4th quarter and shutting them out. It ended up 13 to 0 Rams in the 4th!!!
I thought at the start of the 4th quarter we were supposed to fire all the coaches and dump a bunch of players, not come from behind to win.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Also while I'm thinking about it some other congratulations are in order.

Congrats to McVay for finally slaying that annoying rat faced friend who treats each matchup like the Super Bowl. Of course that loss streak was in McVay's head. As competitive as he is I think he's been burning over that for years now and it has gotten worse with the raised stakes. Losing those first two games this season to SF then beating them in the decisive NFC Championship is clutch coaching. Elite coaching. This is probably McVay's finest season. That requires a Super Bowl victory to be a slam dunk but IMO this is his greatest season yet. What he has done to shape this team into a unit that can grind out a ballsy win like that is magnificent. Elite. Congrats coach.

Congrats to Snead for taking a different approach and making it work. What the Rams do is amazing. Do you realize people have been saying the Rams "mortgaged the future" for years now? Years. We mortgaged the future with Goff. We mortgaged the future with Cooks. We mortgaged the future with Peters. We mortgaged the future with Ramsey. We mortgaged the future with Stafford. We mortgaged the future with Von. Get the fuck outta here with that shit. Snead is blazing new paths as a GM and utilizing a rare HC to have a different model and make it work at a high level. You can't do what he's doing with a lesser HC. That's the beauty of it. Congrats Les.

Congrats to Demoff for keeping the cap balanced through all these moves. Still think Demoff is a cap wizard and pairs nicely with Les' out of the box thinking.

And lastly Congrats to our owner. Best owner in the league IMO. No other owner could have solved LA like he did. The guy has made two hires since taking over and has built the Rams into a truly elite organization. And here we are on the cusp of a Super Bowl with more potentially ahead in the coming years as they continue to build around the nines (Stafford & AD). Thank you Stan. :clinkingbeer:

FarNorth

Hall of Fame

Astute comments from Mark Schlereth, a really sharp guy from Alaska who won championships in Denver, both about Stafford and the coaching.

To paraphrase, Stafford has elite talent but still has to overcome some bad habits from Detroit when he was under constant pressure to be the guy who had to win the game. And McVay has to put him in a position where he doesn't have to overreach to make extraordinary plays on every down.

Imo both Stafford and McVay are showing in the playoffs that they can dial back their gunslinger instincts enough to play within the game and at a championship level. The game yesterday wasn't perfect but they are getting there.