THE OFFICIAL WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL CELEBRATION THREAD!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

1643956410618.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gonna be listening to this dude on Super Bowl Sunday. This dude is a big Rams fan calling the biggest stage in espanol (the vid on the page has his calls for a couple of the wins):

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Btw did anyone else notice the way McVay wanted nothing to do with the NFC trophy? It was like Kroenke was handing him a burning trash can or something. :laugh4:
The NHL has a tradition where you never touch the conference trophy, never.

FFCDDE13-FB80-41DD-8E53-220B61A8C1DA.jpeg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Superstitious apes.

As for me I can't wait until we win so I can change my underwear.

oldnotdead

Legend
Gonna be listening to this dude on Super Bowl Sunday. This dude is a big Rams fan calling the biggest stage in espanol (the vid on the page has his calls for a couple of the wins):

LOL yeah, that's him. You don't need to understand Spanish because you can see what is happening. It's his excitement that is missing many times from the English speaking announcers that is what you hear. I get tired of all the talking to just talk. I don't want to hear them sing the praises of how good the opposition is.