THE OFFICIAL WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL CELEBRATION THREAD!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Before Sunday, the Rams had been 0-14 under coach Sean McVay when trailing by 10 or more points entering the fourth quarter, including playoffs. That included 0-4 this season.

Makes the leading at halftime stat loss a little easier to look at.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Honestly, I hate Deebo Samuel so much. He's a pain in our ass. But I respect him so damn much too. He leaves it ALL on the field.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
So proud of this team! I just felt hopeless for a large part of this game. I thought: here we go again! But somehow...some way...they did it! They never quit. I enjoyed this tremendously. Now go win it all!
I said they are going to lose right after the Kittle TD. I even yelled at the dog. Too many mistakes
To be fair those were very long field goals he missed... 50+ yarders
One was 42 yards
I hope he gets fined big time and suspended the 1st game next year
I hope at some point McVay sends in tape of the dirty hits to the commissioner. If nothing else it could get some press.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We came, we saw, we conquered!
Best game I ever attended! There were more Rams fans present that Stubhub sales predicted. I'd say 50/50, but, I'll take it!

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
STOP - MY SCHAEDENBONER CAN ONLY GET SO ERECT!!!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt-6lQo7Smg

Sweet sweet Karma.

Deebozo has been trolling the Rams ever since Donald said "Who?" back in 2019. Telling everyone that the Rams can't beat them with himself in the lineup. Posting jabs at Donald and the Rams on twitter, especially the pic of Donald in tears last year. He's got talent, sure, but he's also a punk ass. Cooper Kupp doesn't go mouthing off at anyone, always shows extreme class. I got a lot more respect for Kupp's talent and humbleness than Deebozo, my most despised player on the Whiners. For those younger fans who missed it, he was acting like Hollywood Henderson back in the day, rubbing shit in our faces after a win. Cry some more, 19, all offseason!!
:laugh4:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
STOP - MY SCHAEDENBONER CAN ONLY GET SO ERECT!!!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt-6lQo7Smg

Karma bitch. I'll never forget him with that ugly ass chain on MNF.

How does he like it now?!

fb9vqi6s4tulzxzxmkh6.png

fs98xvcstxe81.jpg

Stud player absolutely. Have some fucking humility.

socalrams90

Starter
Showing them leaving on the Oculus is great. :laugh4::bird:
I neeeeed this photo. I was at the game and couldn’t get my phone out on time. Iconic moment lol.

Props to the rams fans that were there! We still made our presence felt and affected the whiners offense all game.

Wish I could have recorded their faces!
1170283D-509D-4B08-A342-E1A614807017.jpeg

Last edited:

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
He should've been ejected from the game for that obvious intentional head shot.
NFL needs to bring in the college rule where blatant targeting like that, gets ejected. And should be reviewable as it is in college. Make the player lose a game check on top of it.

That will eliminate that BS.

That could have ended the gane if he would have been concussed.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Karma bitch. I'll never forget him with that ugly ass chain on MNF.

How does he like it now?!

fb9vqi6s4tulzxzxmkh6.png

fs98xvcstxe81.jpg

Stud player absolutely. Have some fucking humility.

Damn right. I respect his talent as a player, but he talked so much shit and acted like they had it in the bag, like they owned us, blah blah blah. But his team couldn't back it up in the one game that really mattered.

Eat that humble pie, Deebo.