THE OFFICIAL WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL CELEBRATION THREAD!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I found a pic of the Whiner fans flying home.

Attachments

• Boeing_Seahawks_1024x768.jpg
    Boeing_Seahawks_1024x768.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 57

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
It has been a long day and it is late.

We flew down and flew back on the same day and still trying to process the whole thing. It was epic.

WE ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!

Coming down watching the game I recorded right now. Not a great way to come down. Still yelling at the TV.

I will try and share more tomorrow but great win guys.

Don't let ANYONE tell you different, there were many more blue than red jerseys. The end of the game confirmed that story. We met a few nice whiner fans but still just that few that makes me have great distain for those shit heads.

You will be proud to know I only told one to "fuck off" and that was in the terminal before the flight to the game. My wife made be keep going on another fucktard drive by on our way to the seats.

I hate that fanbase. Great videos at the end before the game was officially over the whiner fans leaving. They showed it on the massive Oculus. It was epic.

GO RAMS!!!

This isn't even a good one.

Screenshot 2022-01-31 at 12.19.13 AM.jpeg

MachS

Hall of Fame
But that was just a really crazy game. Rams once again left points on the field in the first half, ten by my count.
Missed FG, pick in the endzone..but dont forget not picking up 4th and 1ft on the 40yard line. That would've gotten us points for sure. So many points left out there.

Thats whats insane about this victory and the TB victory. We are making some big mistakes yet still finding a way to win. Hallmark of a great team yes, but if we can just put together one great performance in two weeks. One perfect game with limited mistakes I think we blow them out by 20+.

TexasRam

Legend
I already rewatched the game.

One thing that stands out on 2nd watch is that Weddle had a massive game in run support. We played a 5 man front almost the entire game with 2 linebackers and then Weddle as the third run supporter. So a 8 in the box front. Dared Jimmy to throw it and Shanny was being stubborn running it. Weddle had the massive stop that forced the punt and put them in 4th and 2 at the end.

Robinson Donald and Gaines were obviously huge. But on the final defensive play Donald, Von, Gaines and also Floyd all pressured Jimmy from one angle or another.

Blanton was unbelievable in answering the call and making several huge plays just executing. Catching and getting upfield.

Stafford was off target on early possesions and then the early interception. His later pick that was dropped was with 9 minutes left so probably woulnt have lost the game. Outside of that his performance was exceptional not just the throws but also sliding around and sensing the rush. Also, securing the ball when sacked.

Our interior guys battled their ass off and were really good. I haven't watched the Oline closely yet to see exactly what happened but they were getting destroyed week 18 and were much better this time around.

Reeder was a massive Liability misdiagnosing the underneath throws and who to cover.

On the Kittle TD that had to of been a blown coverage. No one near him. Jones is in a zone in the middle and no where near Kittle. How does that happen? Why don't we ever cover Kittle with man coverage and get on his hip? At least force the QB to hold the ball.

Last edited:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On the Kittle TD that had to of been a blown coverage. No one near him. Jones is in a zone in the middle and no where near Kittle. How does that happen? Why don't we ever cover Kittle with man coverage and get on his hip? At least force the QB to hold the ball.

one of life's mysteries.

but i've noticed that tes running free in almost every game i see against zone defenses. you actually see people running away from them.

i don't get it. but i don't understand the intricacies about defenses that you guys grew up with processing the game.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stafford was off target on early possesions and then the early interception. His later pick that was dropped was with 9 minutes left so probably woulnt have lost the game. Outside of that his performance was exceptional not just the throws but also sliding around and sensing the rush. Also, securing the ball when sacked.

yeah, both early drives ended because of errant throws.

1st drive the ball was behind obj on 3rd down.

2nd drive the ball was behind kupp for what should have been a td but ended up being intercepted.

he got his act together after that. imagine if he was on from the very beginning. whiners wouldn't have had any shot at all.

he needs to start like he did against the cards and bucs and the rams are assured victory in the superbowl. can't see the bengals stopping the rams if stafford hits the ground running at the start of the game.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
It has been a long day and it is late.

We flew down and flew back on the same day and still trying to process the whole thing. It was epic.

WE ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!

Coming down watching the game I recorded right now. Not a great way to come down. Still yelling at the TV.

I will try and share more tomorrow but great win guys.

Don't let ANYONE tell you different, there were many more blue than red jerseys. The end of the game confirmed that story. We met a few nice whiner fans but still just that few that makes me have great distain for those shit heads.

You will be proud to know I only told one to "fuck off" and that was in the terminal before the flight to the game. My wife made be keep going on another fucktard drive by on our way to the seats.

I hate that fanbase. Great videos at the end before the game was officially over the whiner fans leaving. They showed it on the massive Oculus. It was epic.

GO RAMS!!!

This isn't even a good one.

View attachment 51678
Way to represent. Thank you!! Hope you are back there in a couple weeks.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's what is was ... it was fucking WILL. Especially the D, which had let Jimmy G look good through the first 3 quarters but put on their big boy pants in the 4th, and especially on their last two possessions.
The Rams D went all surface fleet on them boys!