THE OFFICIAL WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL CELEBRATION THREAD!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Great stat I saw on Twitter from a Rams fan clapping back at Andrew Brandt, former Packer FO executive who has been critical of the Rams team building methods...

"The Rams have been to more SB's in the last 5 yrs with Goff & Stafford, than the Packers have in the last 23 yrs with Farve & Rodgers.

Think about that..."

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, we know the author of the article didn't watch the game:
"That message was received. The 49ers punted twice as the Rams rallied to tie the game in the fourth quarter and then Donald provided the pressure on Jimmy Garoppolo‘s interception with just over a minute to go in the game. That turnover set up Matt Gay‘s game-winning field goal and safety Eric Weddle credited Donald with pushing the team to victory."

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
It has been a long day and it is late.

We flew down and flew back on the same day and still trying to process the whole thing. It was epic.

WE ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!

Coming down watching the game I recorded right now. Not a great way to come down. Still yelling at the TV.

I will try and share more tomorrow but great win guys.

Don't let ANYONE tell you different, there were many more blue than red jerseys. The end of the game confirmed that story. We met a few nice whiner fans but still just that few that makes me have great distain for those shit heads.

You will be proud to know I only told one to "fuck off" and that was in the terminal before the flight to the game. My wife made be keep going on another fucktard drive by on our way to the seats.

I hate that fanbase. Great videos at the end before the game was officially over the whiner fans leaving. They showed it on the massive Oculus. It was epic.

GO RAMS!!!

This isn't even a good one.

View attachment 51678
Thanks for the pic. I had asked for one before the game and you delivered. Your post has my exact sentiments on their cocky fanbase. And I've been seeing that shit since the early 80s. Though I'm mostly the laid back type, when brought up there's been much hate for those broke dicks. I grew up in Hawaii and a newspaper story came out when I was in my 20s that the whiners were voted Hawaii's team in 1986. Complete bullshit. Seemed like everywhere they were sprouting up outta nowhere and spouting cocky attitudes. I bet a co-worker on a reg season LA-SF game back in 1989 and won $20. He was a little salty but no where near as bad as a lot of them were. So yeah I'm loving all this right now. Last laugh is the best laugh!!!
:laugh4: :helmet:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I love this team so damn much. My son came over, as he does for all Rams games, and we both said to each other after the Kittle TD.... Rams are going to win this. What a game. What a season. Go win it all!!!!

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I love this team so damn much. My son came over, as he does for all Rams games, and we both said to each other after the Kittle TD.... Rams are going to win this. What a game. What a season. Go win it all!!!!
Lot of GDT posers were saying game over after that Kittle TD. They all need to eat some crow today! A few of us "positives" were saying it's time for a rally. I mentioned needing a 14 point 4th quarter and shutting them out. It ended up 13 to 0 Rams in the 4th!!!

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I still can’t believe it. What a hollywood storyline!

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Gotta love his emotion on that play. First time I’ve ever seen it.
Class Act and one hell of a player.
I thought the same. I've never really seen him let out that emotion. And I absolutely loved it! I figured it was over when I saw him do that.

Psycho_X

Legend
Lot of GDT posers were saying game over after that Kittle TD. They all need to eat some crow today! A few of us "positives" were saying it's time for a rally. I mentioned needing a 14 point 4th quarter and shutting them out. It ended up 13 to 0 Rams in the 4th!!!
Yeah the GDT threads are generally a joke due to 4 or 5 of the same posters every game spending the whole time talking about how terrible our coaches, players, and life in general is then mostly disappear after the team ultimately wins. This team has won 15 out of 20 games this season and I bet if you looked at every GDT you'd see the same comments every game from the same people. It's kind of pathetic. Imagine your team makes it to the super bowl and you still think your coaches and players are shit.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
It really did seem like we were going to blow that. Truth is, we dominated them most of that game. But a few mistakes kept here and there … and we have all seen that play out too many times before.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I can't believe how happy I am to not have to see the faces of Spittle, Deblow, and Jimmy G-string for the next 2 weeks before the SB. They can all snuggle up on the love seat (in typical whiners fashion) and watch the Rams win the 'ship!

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member