THE OFFICIAL WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL CELEBRATION THREAD!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hopefully we get some healthy players back in the game. Higbee (hopefully not too badly hurt), Jefferson and Akers get some rest. Jones and Whitworth get another two weeks to feel better. Noteboom and yes, even Rapp would help for depth. As might Joseph-Day, Rochell and Henderson Jr.

Nice potential position to be in. Just wish we could bring Woods back.

leo212

Rookie
Name
Leo
So, I'm obviously pleased with the way our D Line matches up against their O Line, but what do you guys think of the Rams O line vs Bengals D Line? I'm just not as familiar with Cincy, other than their playoff games.

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill

hqdefault.jpg

surely that deebo crying face can replace the michael jordan one. he had his time. time for an update.

8BC7FC12-2AE7-44C3-B019-7A18E71BB5DA.jpeg

TexasRam

Legend
OMG...just got back to hotel from the game. I haven't had a chance to read any messages yet. I will tomorrow after flying back to Phoenix.

But, I was crying in the stands and am so happy for all us Rams fans! I can't believe we're going to another Super Bowl!

Much Love to all my ROD family!
Did your wife and Daughter cry too? Or did they just look at you like what is wrong with this grown man? :laugh1:

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
What an amazing season.

Seeing James Harris give Stan Kroenke the trophy is a moment rooted in the rich history of this great organization and the City of Los Angeles.

What a victory.
That was so great to see James Harris in that spot he is the first QB I remember playing for the Rams as a kid.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I thought under the 'Who even cares who wins', it would still list Dallas or S.F., as the media are relentless.

Outside of Cincinnati and L.A. fans, I'm not sure anyone will be watching anyway, but I could care less.
I expect this one will be popular. You know it's gonna be a great game because the Rams love drama. :laugh1:

I am wondering if he is a little bit hurt because that FG was short too
Gay mentioned on the McAfee show that he hit that FG that was short too low. So he might have a mechanical hiccup of some kind to work through but the good thing is he drilled the ones that matter.

LOL did you say the same to the two guys I was replying to? kthx
Now OS you know two wrongs don't make a right. :laugh2:

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I feel like I'm in a dream. It's surreal. Yes I'm high but it's not just that.

LA Fans kicked ass. Right after the game ended I rewatched it and still couldn't believe how loud the crowd was given how many fortyshitter fans were there. The people who showed up showed up big.

But that was just a really crazy game. Rams once again left points on the field in the first half, ten by my count. Dropped a bunch of INTs. Moved the ball via the pass extremely well with quick passing underneath that exhausted the 9er defense. I mean when was the last 97 yard drive for a TD in the playoffs you can recall? Even though the Rams fell behind after that, that drive stuck in my head as who the better team was, and I didn't get too down because they felt like the better team and that they would pull it out.

I really love this year's team though man. I cannot wait to see AD get that ring. So many players included in that too, but AD has been through the shit. If these guys get this done I might overdose on happiness lol. One more game. One and done let's go.