The Official Rams vs. Vikings Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Speeps

Starter
Embarrassing! Schotty is terrible. I've supported him for the last 2 years. It was complete shit.

He had an entire offseason to learn how to use Tavon, and all he could come up was put him the backfield. Fuck Schotty.

VARam

hill deferred the questions about his "injury" to his head coach.

Fisher is a real piece of shit. Fucking fire him and Schottenheimer right this minute. not tomorrow not this coming week. right now.

ShaneFalco

we scored the least points out of any NFL team today. That should tell you where our offense is.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
This doesn't look like a well coached team...! Penalties. No adjustments on offense. Predictability. Poor oline play.

But it's packed with highly paid coaches. :confused:
Hard to argue.
Penalties killed us. Stopped our drives and others kept the Viks on the field.

Where the hell is our run blocking? It wasn't there in the Preseason and it wasn't there today.

Bates taunting pissed me off more than Quicks face mask penalty.

Fisher didn't have this team ready. Injuries or not, it's time for Fisher to hang these guys on meat hooks and lay down a healthier hand.

ViperLjs

Rookie
Damn are the natives on the rampage today! I'm not happy about the game either but WOW!
This game was straight out of Scott Linehan: Greatest Hits. If the team is even competitive in this game, people would react a lot differently.

Frankly, after the RG3 trade, all of our high picks and FA signings, in the 3rd year of an experienced coaching staff.....this game should just never happen. Period. We deserve better than this garbage. At some point they have to stop promising improvement and actually improve.

stano00

UDFA
I agree. I was thinking that lining Austin in the "I" was Schotty's way off creatively getting him the ball. We will never have a dynamic offense, much less an efficient with him as OC. Our only hope is that the defense becomes so dominant that the offense can play a Trent Dilfer type game by minimizing mistakes the way he did when they won the super bowl.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
The thing that gets me is that the Vikings didnt even look very good. They looked average at best and completely destroyed us. At this moment I have no hope for this team.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Embarrassing! Schotty is terrible. I've supported him for the last 2 years. It was complete crap.

He had an entire offseason to learn how to use Tavon, and all he could come up was put him the backfield. freak Schotty.

DUDE. You cant run things like the jet sweep in the NFL with players, it doesn't work! Only the Seahawks and Vikings can do that to us with their utility players. We don't do that because we're a REAL NFL team. Besides Austin never ran that in college every other play with Geno Smith for 15+ every single fucking time. Might as well go back and watch some past games so we can get some trick play ideas for him. I mean that's why we moved up in the draft to get him. To run power with him up the middle and to run trick plays with him.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
This game was straight out of Scott Linehan: Greatest Hits. If the team is even competitive in this game, people would react a lot differently.

Frankly, after the RG3 trade, all of our high picks and FA signings, in the 3rd year of an experienced coaching staff.....this game should just never happen. Period. We deserve better than this garbage. At some point they have to stop promising improvement and actually improve.
Could not agree more.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This team is flawed in key areas. Coaching staff, O-Line and QB...Nothing major. After that, we have our fair share of talent, but it will not get realised until we fix the main concerns.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It was ugly - sure - but it was also just one game.

Unfortunately one comment was so true "the Rams are playing like the youngest team in the NFL".
I am interessed to see, how Fisher&Co will adjust and coach them up for the next matchup with Tampa Bay.
Yes just one game.
However, it looks like another slow start for our Rams.
Getting this team ready by week 8 just doesn't cut it.
We had 4 preseason games to get these guys ready. Use them.

ViperLjs

Rookie
The thing that gets me is that the Vikings didnt even look very good. They looked average at best and completely destroyed us. At this moment I have no hope for this team.
Sadly, I'm beginning to wonder if we're going to see real improvement under this regime. We just keep spinning our wheels, making the same mistakes while other teams pass us by.

Atlanta, Houston, and Buffalo all won today, while Cleveland and Jacksonville were competitive. These teams are progressing while we're regressing.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Fuck it! Lol bring 'em out

Attachments

• 2014-09-07-14-45-06-1689404009.jpeg
    2014-09-07-14-45-06-1689404009.jpeg
    9.1 KB · Views: 112

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
This is true, but my contention is that Shotty doesn't know how to prepare his squad. Add to that Fisher's undisciplined team and well....
How is a team that's built to run the ball, run the ball with NO run blocking?

Richie Incognito is looking pretty good to me right now.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A loss is a loss, but this exposed us for what we are. We were ranked in the lower 7 teams in the NFL after losing Sam B. and that's where we are. We may fall in the rankings from 25 or so to 30, 31 or 32 this week, and rightfully so. Fisher will speak about how we have to lower the amount of penalties but the lack of scoring is a concern.
This was just one game, but we certainly were not ready to play and we can't score.

PeteMD

UDFA
Yes just one game.
However, it looks like another slow start for our Rams.
Getting this team ready by week 8 just doesn't cut it.
We had 4 preseason games to get these guys ready. Use them.

Agree. It seems to repeat year after year.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member

But our QB got hurt, and he's NEVER gotten hurt before. So I mean, there's no way they could've known he might get hurt or prepared for it. Nah, I think we can let them slide to next year when we draft a new QB. Then of course we'll have to let him develop so that will take a few years...

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
If we play 16 games with Austin Davis it will be a long year.

Jeff Fisher needs to stop being a "players" coach and make them run sprints until they puke if they continue with this penalty infested BS.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
No matter what happened today, it's still better to be a Rams fan than root for the Cowboys.