The Official Rams vs. Vikings Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ViperLjs

Rookie
Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1 51m
How bad was Sunday's 34-6 Rams loss to Vikings? It matches the worst margin of defeat for Rams in home opener SINCE 1937! The 1937 Cleveland Rams, the inaugural season for the franchise, lost their season opener 28-0 at home to Detroit under coach Hugo Bezdek.

Ugh.

VARam

as least linehan is a decent offensive coordinator.

schitty is fuck all. must be nice to skate by on last name alone.

diehard99

UDFA
Name
Derek Blac
just move to la already, cant imagine anyone in la actually wanting a team that is consistantly this bad year in and year out though. chris long seams to start out slowly every year, now hes tweeked an ankle. pass rush, how does that help if you dont get there anyway. even if our defense could be as good as seattles you dont win many games 3-0. every year seems like fisher uses the games for practice and evalution rather than trying to win. bradford wouldnt help that much. you cant just finally start to be a little competitive at midseason and expect to win many games. were told their ready and then we have to endure this. quicks visibly better but whats visibly worse. they tell us to chill only to see this, do we really practice during the week or what. this is way more than just being the youngest team. we havnt matched up well at all recently with dallas or a lovie smith coached team, same result as today. 0-4 going into the tough part of the schedule, i really hate it when the trolls are right. what a waste of all these hours over the years.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The rams are now officially the worst team in the NFL.

Nah. But if Austin Davis plays all year, we'll be one of them. Don't want to insult the guy but he's just not a guy that should be playing on Sundays.

stano00

UDFA
as least linehan is a decent offensive coordinator.

schitty is freak all. must be nice to skate by on last name alone.

Why is the son of Marty coaching offense anyway? It would seem his pedigree would lean towards the defensive side.

Lesson

Oh, really?
So, from what I'm gathering, Hill left because of a calf injury? How is that Fisher throwing him under the bus?

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Not sure how it looked on tv, but Jake Long was beat like a drum from my seats...wow.

fancents86

Starter
I'm going to the Tampa bay game next week, I'm actually hoping my family can't make it so I don't have to witness this shit in person.

rfa77

UDFA
Yeah - I'm going to beat that same drum. Get rid of Schotty. Year in, year out, same thing. Why does it take him 4 games to figure it out? When teams consistently figure out your game plan, that should be the first clue. But, no, he still gets a vote of confidence. As some have observed here, how can a team, with this many quality players, including offense, get their butts kicked year in and year out. And, like clockwork, Saffold gets hurt in the first game. It's like somebody else posted here - Ground Hog Day - again.

VARam

This must happen. We as fans need to let our voices be heard at the next homestand. Demand change.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Team lost so lets create a cluster fuck by being more inept guys in the game! Examples:
Shaun Hill threw an INT we need Austin Davis!
Austin Davis through an INT we need Case Keenum!
Schotty's offense sucks, we need a new OC!
Our line sucks! Let's put G-Rob in!
Our team was just bad. Time for a new Head Coach.
Hell! Let's replace the whole FO! (Admittedly haven't seen this one yet.)
Let's cut Bates. Too many penalties!

This philosophy makes no sense and frustrates the hell out of me.

Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
There is a vent thread for a reason.

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
This is not the time to go on and on about why we lost, this is the time to find the solutions to win. Naw, we looked like shit and I'm pissed. I'm embarrassed and pissed off. Other than that, have a wonderful fucking day. :)

fancents86

Starter
I'm there. Look what Jim harbaugh, Carrol and Arians have done with their teams already. Yes they had more talent to begin with, but now WE have the talent yet we still play like the Rams of before. The NFC West was the joke of the NFL 3 years ago. Now 2 of the teams have been to the Super Bowl, one has won the damn thing, and the other could have made playoffs if the other two weren't so good. Where are we???? Still looking like idiots. Had more first rd draft picks than any other team yet we have NOTHING to show for it.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I thought Hill looked good the first series and actually into the second quarter. On the other hand the refs absolutely stunk the place up. The facemask call on Quick is ridiculous I did not see a flag on Peterson for grabbing the mask. Offensive PI on givens bullshit. I don't pay to watch these asshole refs throwing flags.

Did the Rams stink it up in the second half yes no doubt about it the staff has got to be better at making changes.

Bates needs to be cut he can't keep his head in the game, drew a stupid penalty on a play that had the vikes penned deep and worst of all flexing on the way off the field when the vikes punt returner was down on the field, no class. He can go today