The official Aaron Donald holdout thread - #Questfor100

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Teams have won without Aaron Donald. We can do it too. Houston had the number one defense last year without JJ Watt.
That agent is hoping and praying the Rams lose. How messed up is that. Negotiation power play. If Smart has a hell of a game, and Rams win,we will see where this goes.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
54cfae12c416e_-_courteousskinnyamericansaddlebred.gif

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That agent is hoping and praying the Rams lose. How messed up is that. Negotiation power play. If Smart has a hell of a game, and Rams win,we will see where this goes.

Specifically, he is hoping the Rams lose narrowly, but the offense looks pretty good, just the defense is deficient. If the offense collapses, the Rams could easily decide that AD would not be a difference maker for them.

If the defense looks good, especially TruJo and AO, then the Rams could decide they need the money to keep those two. So there is a real risk by AD not showing up that the lesson learned might not be the one he and his agent would like.

FRO

Legend
"Up the middle for -1 yard, Frank Gore tackled by Tanzel Smart again"
Frank Gore's still playing? If the Rams can't beat the Luckless Colts they might as well trade every good player on their roster and tank.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I cringe every time I go into my kitchen and see my Rams calendar with AD staring me in the face...depressing.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Man! I love Donald. I don't want him going anywhere. But the thought of so many cap dollars going toward his position makes me nervous.

Rams need to stand firm, if a fair offer is made.

nanotech

Rookie
If the numbers given to me are accurate, the #Rams have made more than one very fair offer to Aaron Donald

if true....
sucks.jpg

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The name of the documentary which looks back at ad's career has already been set.

It will be called - For Love Of The Money.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man! I love Donald. I don't want him going anywhere. But the thought of so many cap dollars going toward his position makes me nervous.

Rams need to stand firm, if a fair offer is made.
Exactly the way I feel . His contract could cripple the salary cap for years to come .