The official Aaron Donald holdout thread - #Questfor100

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
My Shiba will jump on my bed and touch me with his paw to wake me up if he needs to go out for a bathroom. He did that on his own, no training.

Mine will sprint across the bed at full speed making sure to hit my wife and I.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
No update regarding AD's holdout, but I do have something to take your mind off the current situation.
42c02ba532d97dbd7e3bce493b344820--hot-cowgirls-sexy-cowgirl.jpg

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
The only useful thing to happen from that exchange was that I followed you.

I was expecting his response to be a three year opt out. But no mention of it. I'm a little more so on Donald's side now, even though it's speculation.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Its almost like AD or his agent is saying cut/trade TA or AD isnt gonna show up. The hang up must be $ now, not $ next year when its available.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe ask him how in any way, shape or form Donald is worked into this seasons CAP considering his demands ?

Not that hard. His base salary this year is 1.8 million. Reduce it by a million, give him a $5 million signing bonus so he counts the same this year. Next year and the year after he gets a much higher guaranteed salary and roster bonuses, maybe for 3-4 years. Gets a nice raise for this year, and a huge amount of guaranteed money, while still counting the same against the cap this year.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No update regarding AD's holdout, but I do have something to take your mind off the current situation.
42c02ba532d97dbd7e3bce493b344820--hot-cowgirls-sexy-cowgirl.jpg

That only takes my mind to my home situation, my wife doesn't look like that and isn't a nymphomaniac (which i assume every hot girl I see will be, just for perving reasons).

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
He wore #1 at Nebraska & played LBer.

Funny thing thinking Quinn losing at least 10#'s.
Should be faster off the edge.
No, Little didn't play for Nebraska. Tennessee I believe. You thinking about Lawrence Philips?