The NFL Free Agency thread part 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
I like signing Barnes to a 2 year deal. Gives great effort and has gotten better with more play time. Should be fairly cheap as well.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Teams are paying, and players are walking. Is there any loyalty anymore, either way? Is Hayes the only one?

they did sign super mario for half that yearly price.

i don't think hayes is a full time starter and i bet he knows that as well. rams will take a de somewhere in the draft and he will share time with hayes.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu

M. O. N. E. Y.
giphy.gif

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And some people insist Quinn is overpaid?

that's the cycle of all sports. what seemed like a high salary a couple of years ago is the norm now.

imagine what luck and arod are gonna command soon.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
they did sign super mario for half that yearly price.

i don't think hayes is a full time starter and i bet he knows that as well. rams will take a de somewhere in the draft and he will share time with hayes.

We will. I wonder if Dodd could fall to the 2nd round.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Reading through these posts today have just been cracking me up

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I like signing Barnes to a 2 year deal. Gives great effort and has gotten better with more play time. Should be fairly cheap as well.
To me its low hanging fruit, he is at his very best barely average. I still want an upgrade at center.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Reading through these posts today have just been cracking me up

especially the early posts when jj and mcleod walked.

most of us had it pegged those two would be leaving yet when reality hit panic started to settle in.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
For the people saying we should have signed Jenks or Rodney earlier

Pete Prisco
Anybody who took a pre-FA deal from their team is right now thinking: What the hell did I do?