The NFL Free Agency thread part 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Knowing it's a deep center class, almost blowing huge money on aging 30 year old coming off a down year, thanking Falcons for a poor decision.

2dd.jpg

Bullet dodged in my opinion.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Honestly trades like this make me wish the league was more like fantasy. This trade is ridiculous and teams just get rid of players at will for nothing. Dolphins got freaked.

I'd have to disagree. they move down 5 spots and get 2 players that looked really good before 2015 season, in which they spent the year playing for chip kelly, who does no good to defensive players with his fast attack offense. Now I thought from the moment the eagles signed maxwell it was too much, but the Fins need a CB and theres not much left for them, and if he can get back to his pre2015 form he could work for them. Not to mention, personally I think alonso alone is worth dropping back 5 spots. to each his own though i suppose

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why do you think that man?

Dolphins got two good players and moved down 5 spots. Plus they signed Williams. Their D has the chance to be really good.
Maxwell was burnt toast last year and Kiko cannot stay healthy. I understand why they did it, and no way am I saying the league should have to approve trades. But Jesus there needs to be some type of limit on what you can do.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I'm kinda anxious for something to happen with the Rams that's a big move. So far, LA free agency hasn't pulled any outside talent.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

He lead the team in tackles and isn't he just 1 million more than McLeod? I think it's a great deal for such an impact player for us
- he's young and a beast !!!!!!