The NFL Free Agency thread part 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
But instead of continuing to develop Osweiler they will be in a bidding war for Fitzpatrick who is what? 31? He is a bit more like Elway than the rest of them I guess. Funny because didn't Brandon Marshall start in Denver........now he and Fitzy unite in New York and Ryan ends up with Marshalls original team? Crazy. Most feel that Fitz Greatly benefitted from Brandon Marshalls presence in New York.

Maybe they end up making a trade for someone like Bradford, or Tyrod Taylor? Glennon?
I don't think Bradford and Taylor are going anywhere. Denvers plan from the beginning was to win a Super Bowl with Manning and then start Osweiler from there. Well, Peyton fell flat on this face and Brock showed some potential. End result? Manning retires, Oz gets big bucks elsewhere. That's just the nature of the business. But yeah, Fitz in Denver would be a weird turn of events. Maybe they trade up for a QB this year?

A55VA6

Legend
William Hayes deal:

$17.5 million, $10 million guaranteed

Salaries
2016: $3M
2017: $3.5M
2018: $5M

gets $4M roster bonus on March 13

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
49ers not interested in trading Kaepernick
6530.jpg

Bleacher Report's Jason Cole reports the 49ers are not interested in trading Colin Kaepernick.

Kaepernick is reportedly the Broncos "backup plan" after Brock Osweiler signed with the Texans, but the 49ers are remaining resolute in their desire to keep the troubled quarterback around. It may just be a negotiating ploy, but it looks like the Broncos will have to pay a pretty penny to pry Kaepernick away. The good news for San Francisco is Denver is likely desperate.
Source: Jason Cole on Twitter
Mar 9 - 3:35 PM

Maybe Elway thinks that they can do for Kaepernick what Greg Roman did. Kaepernick was in a Superbowl with a great defense and many players this year are saying that Newton is the toughest QB to game plan for.

I know I don't want the Rams to trade for him.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey John Elway, you need Case Keenum REALLY bad

Psycho_X

Legend
William Hayes deal:

$17.5 million, $10 million guaranteed

Salaries
2016: $3M
2017: $3.5M
2018: $5M

gets $4M roster bonus on March 13

Wow, that's a steal even if he is in a heavy rotation. It's a steal for a good backup DE. I'll give props to the Rams for this one.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bears are signing former Broncos LB Danny Trevathan, per source.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Honestly trades like this make me wish the league was more like fantasy. This trade is ridiculous and teams just get rid of players at will for nothing. Dolphins got freaked.
Why do you think that man?

Dolphins got two good players and moved down 5 spots. Plus they signed Williams. Their D has the chance to be really good.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Rodney McLeod reportedly signing 5-year, 37 million dollar deal with Eagles.

Per Jared Dubin