LEGEND The "Last Thing I Bought" Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Got a PS5. Love it. Only turn in my Mac to pay bills now.

I do all my streaming and game playing on it. It’s an amazing machine. Plus, I don’t have to screw around with trying to build a new rig when graphics cards are impossible to get.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Rams folio I phone case.

1623886131020.png

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Bought a lot of games recently. Most recently is an Xbox game called Pillars of Eternity. I have absolutely no idea what it's about or the lore behind it, but since it's made by the same offshoot of Bethesda that made The Outer Worlds three years later...well, I'm hoping it's good.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Bought an IPad. Didn't really need one, but I am finding it useful. If nothing else, I can watch shows while I am outside having a beer and a cigar............................

Which reminds me, it's about that time..................

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I just got one of these. It’s a soda machine, by Aarke.

Mine is chrome. They have white, too. This photo shows a range of others.

An appliance like this is best kept where accessible, so you use it. The appearance of this model I find attractive compared to others. The build quality is solid too.

It uses all the Sodastream bottles and CO2 cartridges.

aarke-black-friday-630x354.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I just got one of these. It’s a soda machine, by Aarke.

Mine is chrome. They have white, too. This photo shows a range of others.

An appliance like this is best kept where accessible, so you use it. The appearance of this model I find attractive compared to others. The build quality is solid too.

It uses all the Sodastream bottles and CO2 cartridges.

aarke-black-friday-630x354.jpg

So that I don't have to research this... what in the hell is a soda machine?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
So that I don't have to research this... what in the hell is a soda machine?

Carbonated water maker. My wife makes a cucumber mint water sweetened with honey.

You can also buy syrups and make your own soda pop.

Sodastream is the market leader.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Carbonated water maker. My wife makes a cucumber lime water sweetened with honey.

You can also buy syrups and make your own soda pop.

Sodastream is the market leader.

Oh...

So you just put a glass of water under it and it turns it into Perrier in like 20 seconds or something?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Oh...

So you just put a glass of water under it and it turns it into Perrier in like 20 seconds or something?

Yes. Then you pour/mix that into whatever you want. Or… Drink straight, if you like bubbly water.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Got a PS5. Love it. Only turn in my Mac to pay bills now.

I do all my streaming and game playing on it. It’s an amazing machine. Plus, I don’t have to screw around with trying to build a new rig when graphics cards are impossible to get.

You have to pick up Ratchet and Clank if you haven't already. It's such a fun game, and they make great use of the controller. Miles Morales was also loads of fun, and the visuals are top notch. Even going back to enjoy some PS4 games in 60 FPS (TLOU, GoW, etc) is like a totally new experience. It's crazy to think how this is just the beginning of the life cycle of these consoles too, I think we're going to get a lot of really good games.

The new Horizons game looks fantastic as well, can't wait for that one. Sony knew what they were doing by getting all the developers they did over the years, nothing but quality stuff. Insomniac has quickly risen to one of my favourite developers.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This isn't the actual one I'm getting. It's being blown now... it will look just like this though. The bell on the jelly is 12" in diameter and the tentacles are 26" long. It's going in the stairway of my house.

16244744355665134503272451871693_26287395202575.png

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A new toy I picked up today. Model year 2000 with 83,xxx miles and a relatively rare Manual 5 speed transmission.
2.3L supercharged inline 4. Most models have Kompressor Badges. For some reason this one doesn't. I also got an unexpected bonus;
when I opened the owners manual I found an extended warranty card. NO TIME LIMIT good for 100,000 miles. I called the local Mercedes Dealership and they told me it was very likely I could transfer I could transfer it for a fee. I will find out more Monday when I go down to talk to someone in person. The private party who sold it to me had forgotten about it. Had a pre-sale inspection done on it this morning and it needs new serpentine and supercharger belts, front brake rotors and front wheel bearings. Other wise all good. Paint has micro scratching from poor quality car cover in 10 years of non-op. My seller had bought as investment and spruced up for resale: probably why he forgot about extended warranty.

IMG_3354.JPG
IMG_3354.JPG
IMG_3355.JPG
IMG_3356.JPG
IMG_3357.JPG
IMG_3358.JPG

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
A new toy I picked up today. Model year 2000 with 83,xxx miles and a relatively rare Manual 5 speed transmission.
2.3L supercharged inline 4. Most models have Kompressor Badges. For some reason this one doesn't. I also got an unexpected bonus;
when I opened the owners manual I found an extended warranty card. NO TIME LIMIT good for 100,000 miles. I called the local Mercedes Dealership and they told me it was very likely I could transfer I could transfer it for a fee. I will find out more Monday when I go down to talk to someone in person. The private party who sold it to me had forgotten about it. Had a pre-sale inspection done on it this morning and it needs new serpentine and supercharger belts, front brake rotors and front wheel bearings. Other wise all good. Paint has micro scratching from poor quality car cover in 10 years of non-op. My seller had bought as investment and spruced up for resale: probably why he forgot about extended warranty.

View attachment 46115View attachment 46115View attachment 46116View attachment 46117View attachment 46118View attachment 46119

SWEEEEEET. Beauty. Love that interior!

Do cars have antennas any more? All of them the tiny rear window thing now?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I found the pool table for my party room. It's a 1920's Brunswick 9 foot table. So yeah... it's 100 years old. It's been in the same family since it was made. It's been completely redone and it is a beast.

I told the guy that I am going to re-felt it with my football team's logo. He said... Hold On, what team is it. I told him. Then he said that if I had said the squealers he wouldn't have sold it to me. He's a Bengals fan of all teams. LOL

They're gonna deliver it and set it up at my place sometime this week... but here's a shot of it at the guy's house who restores tables.

Screensho(1).jpg

Last edited:

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My recent purchase sucks!
image.jpg

Please excuse my tan leg and white foot. 2-3 months with this bad boy. Then another with a tight hinged brace.
I’d rather have a nice sports car or Rams pool table…WTF

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
My recent purchase sucks!
View attachment 46159

Please excuse my tan leg and white foot. 2-3 months with this bad boy. Then another with a tight hinged brace.
I’d rather have a nice sports car or Rams pool table…WTF

Ouch. I'm so sorry. I've been there; leg braces suck.

As far as what I bought? Xbox Live. If anyone has MLB: The Show, my name is Silemem. Feel free to play me; I'll go with the Cards every time.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ouch. I'm so sorry. I've been there; leg braces suck.

As far as what I bought? Xbox Live. If anyone has MLB: The Show, my name is Silemem. Feel free to play me; I'll go with the Cards every time.
Tell the truth, you really bought this from Cold Stone.....

R6vbgle.png