T. Lewis is looking like he might just be a steal

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Granted, he has to stay healthy, and that is where he has struggled in the past. This Pre-Season, he missed a lot of time, and I felt like he might not be available much, but he has been playing a lot, and is starting to jump off the screen a little. Hope the guy stays healthy, He could be a real steal if he does.

Go Rams.
As many have said it’s never been about his talent, that’s a no brainer.

This is really the first he’s played since he’s been drafted not to mention the time he missed at Alabama.

Didn’t like the value he provided at that 3rd round pick with his injury history, but one thing I love about McVay is he seems to have a coaching style to identify players or vets that need to be be put through the process to preserve/ get them ready and not grind them immediately upon return.

I won’t lie I cringe when I see him change of direction! Lol Happy for Lewis. Starting to put it all together though. Come the end of the season and playoffs?

I got a semi right now for that potential

jean claude van damme volvo ad GIF

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not always going to get longevity out of players.

Gurley had as much talent as anybody in that draft, and the Rams had an absolute dearth of playmakers. They needed him. And McVay and Goff both benefited greatly from having him here.

Didn't get a decade out of Gurley, but at least his light shined brightly enough for both team and individual success before it burned out.
Without Gurley, we never make it to that Super Bowl. Without Kupp, we lost it. Gurley was worth the draft pick, imo.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
On a guy who makes plays every time he's on the field?

Let the Rams worry about injuries. Jeff fisher isn't around anymore. Mcvay knows how to look after players.

Nope. Love the talent, but it just feels like a Gurley situation all over again. I hate to be teased.

TexasRam

Legend
No one ever argued about Lewis talent LOL.

The question is if he can sustain an NFL Career and be dependable.

You don't want a dude getting all the reps then fading come playoff time when you could have been developing your other rushers.

It's 5 games in and some of you are declaring a medical miracle and taking a victory lap for your prediction about his health.

5 games folks. Cool the jets. If his knee issues never become an issue then great. The likelihood of that is very small unfortunately.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

You don't want a dude getting all the reps then fading come playoff time when you could have been developing your other rushers.

It's 5 games in and some of you are declaring a medical miracle and taking a victory lap for your prediction about his health.

5 games folks. Cool the jets. If his knee issues never become an issue then great. The likelihood of that is very small unfortunately.
Morris can easily limit Lewis's snaps throughout this season. I would strongly suggest this too. Morris has Lawler/ Garrett/ Okoronnkwo/ Jamir Jones currently. Plus starter Justin Hollins will return when his pec is healed.

Morris has a very long history of coaching 43 Defense, most likely much more comfortable calling a 43 D, whereas he is very limited & short on coaching 34 D's.

If he wanted to ensure Lewis is not overworked Morris could give defenders like edge players Jonah Williams/ Ernest Brown/ Mike Hoecht & Aaron Donald a ton of snaps on the edges as 43 DE's. Let his huge amount of interior DL'ers SJD/ Gaines/ Bobby Brown/ Robinson/ Marquise Copeland rotate inside.

Snead has his defensive unit jammed full of very good inteiror DL'ers. Need to use them!

majrleaged

Hall of Fame

We still have Hollis scheduled to come back and Obo and who knows maybe Garret. So I will take Lewis for now and I if he breaks down I think we are well equipped to cover the loss. Unlike Gurley, Kupp, AD.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped

Absolutely. I don't think he can keep going at quite the rate he's gone the last two games when it comes to snaps.

Jamir Jones making a play on special teams and being active ahead of Garrett makes me think we could see him get snaps against the Giants after a mini-bye opportunity to be coached up and get ready. He's interesting.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame

Right now he's playing. If he can keep going I expect more impact plays. Imo he is just getting back into actually playing football and adjusting to the pro game.

He will be a force when he's on the field.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Right now he's playing. If he can keep going I expect more impact plays. Imo he is just getting back into actually playing football and adjusting to the pro game.

He will be a force when he's on the field.
He's impressive as hell. What we're seeing right now with him and Obo is the best case scenario. It'll be absolutely dreamy when they get Hollins back and into the rotation.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
He and Obo, our walking wounded OLB, both had exceptional games today albeit vs a not so good OLine.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
He and Obo, our walking wounded OLB, both had exceptional games today albeit vs a not so good OLine.
Never been about talent with either of them. All health. Perhaps they can get over that.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He played another nice game today. So did Oko for that matter. Our edge group as a whole looked menacing and brought the heat all day. Giants OL is shitty but still if you're good then you're gonna show up vs bad lines and they did.

Gotta say that I was about to give up all faith on Oko when that stinger shit was going on. But it sure is nice to see him out there doing his thing.

The edge group at this point is all about trying to keep them healthy. If the Rams can do that I think this room can get 'er done. Wasn't of that mind prior to the season for the record but happy with how they are playing. :thumbsup1:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The edge group at this point is all about trying to keep them healthy. If the Rams can do that I think this room can get 'er done.

That’s the way I see it.

Lewis and Obo looked great.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
That’s the way I see it.

Lewis and Obo looked great.

Obo in training camp looked good.His #45 Jersey always got me though.Travis Howard is #32.

Obo’s health has always been a issue.He is in a contract year so the hope there is he finishes Strong for both player & team.

Sort of always PISSES me off with posters always going Negative.I’ll use the Offensive Line as an example.I always thought Austin Blythe got a bad rap as well.

I know my post go all over the map,but still there is a point.
Brian Allen,Reggie Scott, & T.Lewis all work together in one form or another.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Stick to point T. Lewis is just a young Dawg from BAMA.

DUDE is only 23 & a Freak Athlete…..

To all the Haters out there Enjoy his play.He is only going to get better.

Adding All The Reggie Scott Haters just look at what Cooper Kupp is doing this season.It’s not by accident
he is out there with all his knee issues.There is science & hard work that goes into it. Terrel Lewis is going to put in the WORK to be Successful.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Lawler got cut because of The Rams depth,but still he has played a big part the defense early on.That shows depth & lack of depth due to injury.

Once again to ALL The Raheem Morris Haters enjoy this season.It’s not an over night fix.

I LOVE how Morris talks about pick up basketball & just playing together.You might not know one another,but you just play.If you win you hold court.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
He played another nice game today. So did Oko for that matter. Our edge group as a whole looked menacing and brought the heat all day. Giants OL is shitty but still if you're good then you're gonna show up vs bad lines and they did.

Gotta say that I was about to give up all faith on Oko when that stinger shit was going on. But it sure is nice to see him out there doing his thing.

The edge group at this point is all about trying to keep them healthy. If the Rams can do that I think this room can get 'er done. Wasn't of that mind prior to the season for the record but happy with how they are playing. :thumbsup1:

Yeah - Oko(bo) in camp was showing up in practice.He has been always hurt & frustrating.
My view on him was who is this guy.He has a different kind of style than most pass rushers.I think it will complainant Lewis’s style as well. Add Terrell Lewis is still a PUP.Once he gets more strength in his knee & finds his way he will be dangerous.

Hollins was playing well & Morris might have been asking a little much from him & Lewis ? There is a happy medium,but you do need to push players to get better even if it makes them uncomfortable.It will make them better.

To ALL The Haters out there.Once again Mcvay has taken more of an
interest on the defense.I don’t know right now where he stands.I think he is getting back into the offense side though.
I’d say about Raheem Morris is The Rams have excellent postion coAches.
This coaching staff is very good.Believe this Rams team will continue to get better.