Super Bowl Menu

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Bear claws are okay, but I much prefer cinnamon rolls.
Yeah,
I love apples and apple pie, but I don’t care for it that much in a Bear Claw.

My go to though, is a buttermilk with crispy edges.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Traditional.
Buffalo wings.
Buffalo chicken pizza
Nachos with guacomolie
Hoagie dip
And lots of beer
For desert? A devastating niner loss.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
A Bar in town has great wings and fries. I mean real good fries and the best wings from mild to hot. They sell them by the bucket. Easy dinner game munchies.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Don’t bear Claws have apple in them?

Maybe I’m wrong?

Not typically.

Bear Claw

A bear claw is a sweet, yeast-raised pastry, a type of Danish, originating in the United States during the mid-1910s. In Denmark, a bear claw is referred to as a kam.[5] France also has an alternate version of that pastry: patte d'ours (meaning bear paw), created in 1982 in the Alps.

The name bear claw as used for a pastry is first attested in March 1914 by the Geibel German Bakery,[1] located at 915 K Street in downtown Sacramento.[6][7] The phrase is more common in Western American English,[8] and is included in the U.S. Regional Dialect Survey Results, Question #87, "Do you use the term 'bear claw' for a kind of pastry?"[9]

Ingredients and shape

Most Danishes include the same basic ingredients such as eggs, yeast, flour, milk, sugar, and butter.[5] The bear claw is also made with "sweet dough" which is "bread dough with more shortening than usual".[10] One of the differences between most Danishes, besides taste, is seen in their shape.[5] A bear claw is usually filled with almond paste,[11] and sometimes raisins, and often shaped in a semicircle with slices along the curved edge, or rectangular with partial slices along one side.[12] As the dough rises, the sections separate, evoking the shape of a bear's toes, hence the name.[13] A bear claw may also be a yeast doughnut in a shape similar to that of the pastry.[13] Such doughnuts may have an apple pie-style filling, or other fillings such as butter pecan, dates, cream cheese, grape or cherry.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Not typically.

Bear Claw

A bear claw is a sweet, yeast-raised pastry, a type of Danish, originating in the United States during the mid-1910s. In Denmark, a bear claw is referred to as a kam.[5] France also has an alternate version of that pastry: patte d'ours (meaning bear paw), created in 1982 in the Alps.

The name bear claw as used for a pastry is first attested in March 1914 by the Geibel German Bakery,[1] located at 915 K Street in downtown Sacramento.[6][7] The phrase is more common in Western American English,[8] and is included in the U.S. Regional Dialect Survey Results, Question #87, "Do you use the term 'bear claw' for a kind of pastry?"[9]

Ingredients and shape

Most Danishes include the same basic ingredients such as eggs, yeast, flour, milk, sugar, and butter.[5] The bear claw is also made with "sweet dough" which is "bread dough with more shortening than usual".[10] One of the differences between most Danishes, besides taste, is seen in their shape.[5] A bear claw is usually filled with almond paste,[11] and sometimes raisins, and often shaped in a semicircle with slices along the curved edge, or rectangular with partial slices along one side.[12] As the dough rises, the sections separate, evoking the shape of a bear's toes, hence the name.[13] A bear claw may also be a yeast doughnut in a shape similar to that of the pastry.[13] Such doughnuts may have an apple pie-style filling, or other fillings such as butter pecan, dates, cream cheese, grape or cherry.
Then i love bear claws!

Yeah. I had the two mixed up.
I don’t buy donuts very often. I can mow them down if they are sitting in front of me.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Get your ass over here then!
I live in Brandon. Been trying to get my friends in Ocala and Spring Hill to do something but they are broker than broke.
You and I can do a get to know ya thing maybe one day.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Didn’t know that @CGI_Ram about sacramento. That location is now a tattoo parlor. It has swapped businesses at least a half dozen times in the last 15 years.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Just picked up a 16 lb bone

Jean Yoon Lol GIF by Kim's Convenience

TexasRam

Legend
Wife informed me we are doing a Taco Bar. Meh.

Hoping for some incoming side dishes from guests that can hit my palette the right way. Or maybe ill just kill some deserts.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wife informed me we are doing a Taco Bar. Meh.

Hoping for some incoming side dishes from guests that can hit my palette the right way. Or maybe ill just kill some deserts.
I love a Taco bar.

Hoping for some incoming side dishes from guests that can hit my palette the right way. Or maybe I’ll just kill some deserts.
I’ll bring Jello. :biggrin:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I’m getting in a full week of solid exercise as I prepare to let myself go and loosen a few belt notches for Super Bowl Sunday. I’ll have a selection of IPAs in the fridge along with some Buffalo Ranch Chicken dip and crab cakes.

I need some inspiration for other dishes to make, what are y’all making?
Crab cakes eh? As a Maryland lifer, I have to ask where these are coming from?

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Not typically.

Bear Claw

Ingredients and shape

So like a lemon jelly donut?
:laugh2:
@RamFan503

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Crab cakes eh? As a Maryland lifer, I have to ask where these are coming from?
I wish they were the blue crabs out there, but we were going to do dungeness which are northern pacific coasters. Settled on buff chicken dip with a strawberry lemon dump cake as we’re joining up with others who said too much food.

We’ll save the recipe for a game next year against the Whiners.