Super Bowl Menu

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I’m getting in a full week of solid exercise as I prepare to let myself go and loosen a few belt notches for Super Bowl Sunday. I’ll have a selection of IPAs in the fridge along with some Buffalo Ranch Chicken dip and crab cakes.

I need some inspiration for other dishes to make, what are y’all making?

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I'm thinking of trying to make a couple wing recipes.

I have seen one for pickle brined wings that I am curious about. Anyone here have any prior experience with pickle brined?

oldnotdead

Legend
Think I will skip the game. Two teams I dislike. My focus is on the Rams in 2024.

My GF and I will probably just go out to eat. A lot depends on the weather.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I had a PB&J for the pro bowl game but for the SB.......

Korean Wings and BBQ from Wing Stop. A SB tradition for a while now. Along with other chips salsa and fries and dip.

No party this year. Living in the bay area you only get Whiner fans and they are not nice even in the guests home. I have stories. Regretted the first one with the Ravens. Good lord. I didn't want to do it but got weak......once.

Gonna hang the Rams flag at the top of the driveway. Silly how wound up they get.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Korean Wings and BBQ from Wing Stop. A SB tradition for a while now. Along with other chips salsa and fries and dip.

No party this year. Living in the bay area you only get Whiner fans and they are not nice even in the guests home. I have stories. Regretted the first one with the Ravens. Good lord. I didn't want to do it but got weak......once.

Gonna hang the Rams flag at the top of the driveway. Silly how wound up they get.
That’s hilarious.

I’m opposite in that I’m flying you guys to the Bay Area on Super Bowl.It happened as well The night NE beat The RatBoy.

Left at Halftime & watched the game in an eerie way.Couldn’t believe it went into OT.Crazy how things change,but seem to stay the same. Time & Life is all that.

Enjoy the game - my neighbor has had a huge 9er Flag up all year.I’ve excepted it,but my GF is a closet 8er Fan & says she’s putting one up if they win it.

LMAO - I like the sense of humor,but man it sort of Kills me to think how close The Rams were to winning it all again.

Raheem would be still coaching the Rams - I’ll be eating Crow if the 8ers win. Go Rams !!!

There might be a Huge Rams Flag purchase in the future!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
BTW - it will be airline food.Nit the Gourmet Style SWdude makes ,the actual cracker pack.Miss those SW peanuts.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I'm away out to a bar with some friends so it will be whatever bar food they have and many beers. All British NFL fans take the Monday off work when they can!

I have a Jags fan, a Lions fan and a Panthers fan coming. They're all supporting the 9ers because they're fed up with Mahomes and the Chiefs success. Bastards.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Just picked up a 16 lb bone in pork butt to smoke. I have @RamFan503 's rub to make it da bomb. I'll be throwing that on the egg Saturday night. It will be the main dish.

We'll also have coleslaw from a place here that makes it perfectly... gotta have a big glob of coleslaw on your pulled pork sammie. Getting some fire collard greens and baked beans too. Oh... and Mac n Cheese.

My twins just turned 26. They will be here and are inviting a few of their friends. So we also have a couple of ice cream cakes for that.

@Ramrasta 's wife is bringing some street corn dip.

Plus, God knows what else.

Tano

Legend

In SF? Man - you might get shit (literally) thrown all over your house.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
One bacon wrapped jalapeño popper every time SF throws a 6 yard slant on 3rd and 5 and the defense didn’t see it coming

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
One of the few times Pizza is allowed breaking the non carb formula I follow religiously. We have several people over, we do not have those people over if the Rams are in the Super Bowl and they understand why.

Pizza, wings, calzones, pigs in a blanket, little smokies, you name it, we have it. And a significant antipasto too. There are two types of people in this world, Italians and people that wish they were Italian and there is no wishing going on here.

1707485930297.png

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
We’re getting a 6’ burrito.

This place makes some good Mexican food. Even the 6’ burrito.

Chips, beans and Queso for snacks.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Gonna order some tacos and enchiladas from a local authentic mexican restaurant, along with a generous portion from each of their great salsas. They do pastries, ice cream and other things that I shouldn't eat, too. :helmet::beer2: