Super Bowl LIII: Patriots / Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
OL couldn't block. Key drops. Afraid to run 3X in a row. Lots of problems.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Sucks, if we had lost in a game that was at least entertaining that would have been one thing, but that was just an ugly game of Football. It was like they had our playbook, there just was nothing there. Goff didn't play his best, but hard to blame him with how bad the O-Line was for him. McVay will remember this one for a very long time, I get the feeling it will motivate him like no other.

Ultimately I'm proud of the Rams season, sucks it had to end like that, but hopefully this drives McVay to win a couple to forget this loss. Future is still bright, retool and come back.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Embarrassing! No entertainment value.....worst Superbowl in history and our Rams are the poster child. I know you are supposed to treasure the accomplishments of the season, but when you bend over and ask for more Patriot in your dark place in the big game.........why would anyone think this team earned anything?

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
Why did we pay Gurley 50 million? I mean thats alot of change to give a guy and not give him the ball.

RamWoodie

Legend
Goff was pretty bad today. I don't get the Gurley bullcrap either. We lost ever offensive tool we had in the game including our coach/offensive coordinator.
I get it with Gurley...they'll finally tell us what's up now.

I don't think Goff is so bad if McVay incorporates Higbee and Everett...I HAVE NO CLUE WHY HE DOESN'T...especially since when he does...the offense is better. Just ask the Saints...:sick:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And if they don’t call a bs hold on Sullivan, Rams are 1st and 10 at the Pats 40

Montanaramfan

Rookie
Last week we threw 29 times out of 29 shotgun formations. Today we threw every time out of shotgun, even when they didn't have any LBs in the middle of the field and Gurley was in the backfield. How does McVay not go against his tendency?

fearsomefour

Legend
Constant blitz packages...McVay was baited into not running again
I tried to back off watching the Rams last year health reasons, but they sparked me. This year I felt I shouldn't watch or get into games, but I failed.

Now I'm suffering from caring about a team that has done this to me soooo many times in my 47 years.
Lose the Super Bowl?
That would be three times if you include the SB vs the Steelers.
Could be worse.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why did we pay Gurley 50 million? I mean thats alot of change to give a guy and not give him the ball.
Hope we don't do the same for Goff until he proves he can show up in the big game.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
fan~
The most embarrassing performance imaginable. I would have rather we lost in New Orleans than watch the Rams choke like this. Terrible.
This is where my head is at right now also. I felt we were destined to be here after the missed penalty in NO. Now I just rather wish that the Saints had played this game instead of us.
It's just embarrassing to play like this on a world wide stage like this.

~ArkyRams

Zodi

Hall of Fame
It's been a great season....I'm in awe of this team. It's been 17 years since I saw something like this. It was worth the wait. It's been a hard day. But from august to february I've enjoyed the football season. I love you Ramily. I'll talk to you all later...

Great post in a very cancerous thread.

fearsomefour

Legend
fan~
This is where my head is at right now also. I felt we were destined to be here after the missed penalty in NO. Now I just rather wish that the Saints had played this game instead of us.
It's just embarrassing to play like this on a world wide stage like this.

~ArkyRams
I know a guy who is in Japan for work and watched the game in a sports bar.
Standing room only.
Funny how international the game is.