Super Bowl LIII: Patriots / Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
I am strangely at peace. This year was fun but emotionally draining with the expectations. We won playoff games this year - and Goff/McVay are 2-2 in the playoffs. Not bad. This was invaluable experience.

Will see how we respond to this next year - but we're still set up for long term success, and now McVay has played Belichick and gained that experience. It's never a given that we will be back but I am confident in this team.

This is how I feel now as the day has gone by.
It was a massively frustrating game offensively because all we had to do was score a TD or two and the Patriots were ripe for the taking.
Yet we could barely even get a first down.
The D fought hard for as long as they could. Proud of them.

Three seasons ago if someone told me that we would be in the Super Bowl with a young head coach and a team that would amass points and be twice division champs and then NFC champs all within two years, I would ask them what they are smoking.

It isn't the fact that I had no faith in my team, rather it is the turn around in such a short space of time.

Had time to reflect.
It was a disappointing game today. So near, yet so far.
However, huge achievements in two years.
It is something to be proud of.