Super Bowl LIII: Patriots / Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
At least we have a young team and Goff can get a lot better. Hope to find out what the fuck is wrong with Gurley

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Hey if you want to be like the Saints and bitch that we lost because of the refs go right ahead
Look last I checked I have just as much right to state my opinion as you do without being insulted. I know what I saw and 1 complaint in the heat of my emotions doesn't make me a saints fan. Grow up and quit digging into fellow fans who are upset with what they saw go down

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Goff was pretty bad today. I don't get the Gurley bullshit either. We lost ever offensive tool we had in the game including our coach/offensive coordinator.

Poppinfresh

Rookie
How in the hell do you have all those weapons and only put up THREE points?

Gurley didn't look hurt, just unutilized. McVay just refused to use him. McVay, all game, just left Blythe alone to be a turnstile instead of assigning Anderson or someone to block whomever he let blow right past him. Goff has looked like hot garbage since the bye week.

Your defense damn near pitches a shutout and you get THREE points?

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
It's been a great season....I'm in awe of this team. It's been 17 years since I saw something like this. It was worth the wait. It's been a hard day. But from august to february I've enjoyed the football season. I love you Ramily. I'll talk to you all later...

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
can someone please explain why the FG attempt?

Try on onside kick next?

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff absolutely needed the running game established. Too much pressure on the young man to perform against constant black to packages..Chicago blueprint and McVay abandoned the run too early ....AGAIN.................

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Coach McVay and the offense should be embarrassed regarding this game.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I tried to back off watching the Rams last year health reasons, but they sparked me. This year I felt I shouldn't watch or get into games, but I failed.

Now I'm suffering from caring about a team that has done this to me soooo many times in my 47 years.