Super Bowl LIII: Patriots / Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Too big a moment for a 33 year old coach and 24 year old QB... 3 measly points. Embarrassing really.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
3 points is embarrassing in a super bowl with 2 weeks to prepare. I saw nothing new and the Pats had everything covered . Goff doubters will be all over it with good reason . He was awful

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Look last I checked I have just as much right to state my opinion as you do without being insulted. I know what I saw and 1 complaint in the heat of my emotions doesn't make me a saints fan. Grow up and quit digging into fellow fans who are upset with what they saw go down
you quoted my post and I replied. if you don't like it go kick rocks

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Goff absolutely needed the running game established. Too much pressure on the young man to perform against constant black to packages..Chicago blueprint and McVay abandoned the run too early ....AGAIN.................

Exactly. 100%

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After 17 years, the Patriots take them both......

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
And we saw that team fall apart. Can Goff recover from such a terrible game? McVay? Who knows.

They'll learn, Goff and McVay admit to their mistakes and own up to it. Hoping Goff can improve under pressure

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Well that sucked. Got outplayed big time. Defense did enough. fml

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It's been a great season....I'm in awe of this team. It's been 17 years since I saw something like this. It was worth the wait. It's been a hard day. But from august to february I've enjoyed the football season. I love you Ramily. I'll talk to you all later...
That's what it's all about. This team has entertained me all year, and that's all I've ever wanted. Yeah a title would be nice, but shit happens.

Rambo

UDFA
I know Goff didn't have a good game, but Romo trashed from the beginning. First he said he shouldn't pass at all at first unless its just short passes, then said "he's coming back out" like he thought he should be benched, then "Goff is cut" after the other announcer said he had a cut on his hand. I didn't know Romo hated Goff but apparently he does.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Feels like 1980 all over again. And 2002. Just more heartbreak. All we have is a STL Rams win tackling the receiver at the 1 as time expired in 2000.

mst1981

Rookie
I feel sick. If you'd told me we'd hold the patriots to 13 points I'd have thought we'd blow them out. Proud of Wade and the D tonight but hugely disappointed with the offense. What a let down.

The Ramowl

Starter
I feel down, but what a great year this has been. We have a young team, I know a SB doesn't come every morning but I'm sure there will be others. Thank you for this season.
I will always be rooting for the horns. Go Rams

Poppinfresh

Rookie
Goff absolutely needed the running game established. Too much pressure on the young man to perform against constant black to packages..Chicago blueprint and McVay abandoned the run too early ....AGAIN.................

Abandoned it? He never even tried to get it going! I don't even know how many plays we got 5 yards on a carry on 1st down and then pass/pass/punt.

I've been saying for quite some time that McVay, for all his brilliance, has one major weakness: He gets so caught up in trying to prove how smart and innovative he is that he outsmarts himself. Most of the time, the talent of the team gets him out of the jam, but there's only so much that can be done. He has GOT to learn to take what the opponent is giving him and not try to be edgy all the time.

fearsomefour

Legend
Yeah.
OL got man handled up front a lot of the day.
A lot of 5 man fronts which may have made McVay go away from the run more than he wanted.
There were open guys at times that Goff just didn't see.
That gimme TD to Cooks where Goff floated a duck pass is just horrifying.