Super Bowl LIII: Patriots / Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I don't give a hit freak wwho anyone puts it on or what people think of this comment the offense couldn't get going because the refs allowed Alot of crap from the pats such as 2bpass interference calls against the pats not called in the endzone the refs were freaking terrible today and assisted the pats all game long
lol

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
Only thing worse than the O's performance, is listening to all the bullcrap bandwagon scrubs in here trashing the HC/QB/WR. Last game on this site for me....it's been ugly to read in here. All the best guys, but freak You to those who quit on this team at the half, and have trashed them all 2nd half. To the rest, best of luck to us next year, and what a hell of a year the team had.
The Rams have scored three points. Offensively, what positives are there?

RamWoodie

Legend
Talk about Goff all you want...this game is on McVay. You go with what your QB knows and has been calling all year.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Not to be a downer but why would the pats not go for it twice if they don’t get a first here?

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
will Billcheat kick a FG or just run out the clock if he gets a chance?

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Hope this is a hard learning lesson for McVay and Goff. Our window is still open despite our shortcomings

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Hate losing to this team. I hate the Cheatriots, hate Brady, hate Billicheat.

But..we have a good young coach and some young skill players. Need to tweak the O line a bit, have to do some retooling on D with some key free agents, but hopefully we'll be back. I don't see another team in the NFC that looks better than us for next year. Brees is a year older, Chicago still has some issues on O, Seattle isn't dominant, Eagles a threat, maybe, but not sure Wentz lasts a year ever.

Too much experience against us in this one, maybe. Biggest concern I have going forward is Gurley's health, and if Goff can take that next step. He might never be Brady or Rogers. That's OK. A lot of people will put this on him, but play calling could have been better, O line showed some cracks, and he played well enough to get us to this point, plus if TG were 100%, then we might have seen a different outcome.

Still proud of this season and team.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Phuc it... Score wasnt as bad our first meeting...But being 3-3 into the half was already fubar...

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Well it has been a great season with a frustrating ending. I thought Cooks had a bad game and I thought the o line was bad. Goff was hit a lot. I dont blame him.

The defense was magnificent.

I hate New England but how the hell do they consistently do it?

Mcvay definetly outcoached tonight.