Super Bowl LIII: Patriots / Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Goff has had some opportunities. He's just not seeing the field well.
Noticed the same thing.... seems like the underneath stuff is there.... he just needs to get the ball to them.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who is this bloke with Wade Phillips coat on?

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
It really really sucks we could have gone up 7-3 at the half plus the ball first in the 3rd. HUGE missed opportunity to wipe out an entire half of bad O

We should’ve called timeout right after second down

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Not buying that the D is tired. Come on guys. These are professional athletes that just had a week off, and will be getting an extended halftime. We should be fine. Leave it all out there. No reason to conserve energy in the super bowl. If we can't sustain any drives in the second half, of course, that changes. But as of now I am a lot more concerned with getting the offense rolling that our D already being tired.

MaxQ28

Rookie
The defense played great. I am keeping the faith, but this stuff with Gurley is officially worrying me.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
One thing I'm worried about is our defense being gassed out. Gotta score on the opening drive

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Maroon 5 is the embodiment of our first half offense

Hahaha, man... music has really gone downhill fast. Just a bunch of noise that I get nothing out of so the mute is on. My vote for worst SB halftime ever. Worse than Up With People!!

edit: ok never mind I like the stuff furcoat and tattoo guy is singing.

Poppinfresh

Rookie
There's no way the D is going to be able to keep that up in the 2nd half. One of the problems with the Super Bowl is the really long halftime. The D was fine when they were constantly in motion (which was the entire first fricking half), but sitting in the locker room that long...that lactic acid as a result of being on the field almost THE ENTIRE TIME is going to start building up, and they're going to slow down. No real way around it.