Super Bowl LIII: Patriots / Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams are the better team, but will they show it? I'm going to bow out of this thread for a while...

RamWoodie

Legend
If the Pats want Goff to throw short passes oblige them. We know Woods and Cooks can run after the catch. Most of all...PLEASE THROW TO YOUR TE's McVay!!!

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
In addition to more Gurley, we need some quicker pass plays. Everything has been way to slow to develop. Likely a culprit of wanting to always pass on play action. But play action isn't overly effective when you have no running game. Doubly so when the Patriots defense is playing vertical as opposed to horizontal to combat all of our pre-snap motion.

I wouldn't mind actually executing a jet sweep to Cooks, as opposed to always faking it. The dude has wheels and we need some running plays to the outside to keep the defence honest.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I think it’s kind of like the Saints game, we’ve taken their best shot and we’re still standing.

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
Gotta put a drive together to start the 2nd half. Anything positive could really be a boost to our confidence. Can't expect the defense to play as well in the 2nd half.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This isnt on Goff as much as McVay. Their pressure packages have beat our protection, and their coverage has left literally no one open. McVay needs to adjust or we'll keep getting embarrassed.

Goff has had some opportunities. He's just not seeing the field well.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
We’ve run the jet sweep action enough to fake it and quick toss it to Gurley going the other direction. Get him on the edge!!!!!!!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It really really sucks we could have gone up 7-3 at the half plus the ball first in the 3rd. HUGE missed opportunity to wipe out an entire half of bad O

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
We always get it going in the second half. I believe, I believe

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
McVay needs to run more.

The Patriots are dropping 6-7 into coverage a lot on passing downs and are getting the Rams in 3rd and long and they haven't converted one yet.

Passing on 3rd and two is a vanity call. Shame on him.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay needs to run more.

The Patriots are dropping 6-7 into coverage a lot on passing downs and are getting the Rams in 3rd and long and they haven't converted one yet.

Passing on 3rd and two is a vanity call. Shame on him.

I thought for sure he would've run Gurley on that last 3rd down . Puzzling

Malibu

Pro Bowler
I feel good only down by 3 defense has been great. Time for the offense to crank it up and Jared time to show who you are a GOFer in the making.