Super Bowl LIII: Patriots / Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ellard80

Legend
McVay and Goff.... c'mon dudes.

Hope they figure something out for the 2nd half.

McVay not fooling anyone.. Goff looking jittery.

ramsdan

UDFA
We ge the ball to start the 2nd half and only 3 points down. We got this. Offense just needs to get it together. Defense is just playing lights out.

MachS

Hall of Fame
3-0 isn't being owned

McVay is getting DOMINATED by Belichicks D. Wade is doing his part and had kept us in the game. But dont get it twisted, McVay is being owned to the highest levels. No 3rd down conversions and 2 first downs total.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What really worries me is double TOP. That’s a ticking time bomb. Really need to take the kickoff and score a TD.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Going to come down to halftime adjustments. Offense can't play much worse, on the bright side, I guess. Defense will get worn down at this rate, though, and some of these Cheatriots drives will start turning into points. Be a shame to waste such an awesome defensive stand...

Here's to hoping Goff can get into a zone or we can start running with some authority. I feel like we can run on this team, especially if we're patient and mix it up with some inside and some stretch plays. Don't think we're winning this if Goff is throwing 30+ times. I'd like to see more quick passes - screens, bootleg to TE, rbs in the flat.

This game is in still anyone's, but we've got to do something on offense, besides just CJ up the middle and slow developing pass plays.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay is getting DOMINATED by Belichicks D. Wade is doing his part and had kept us in the game. But dont get it twisted, McVay is being owned to the highest levels. No 3rd down conversions and 2 first downs total.
3-0 says no one is getting owned, unless it's by the defenses.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
We literally could be blowing them out or getting blown out. Really needed points on that last drive to give us momentum like the Saints game

Being down 3-0 is a massive win all things considered.

We need to adjust. Get Todd the ball put a drive together. If we abandon the run we’re not gonna be able to hit shots downfield

Wade needs to be ready cause you know Bills gonna change shit up

Game is there for the taking

MachS

Hall of Fame
Jared has to get his head out of his ass. Stop letting Belichick freak with your head. And McVay needs to use Gurley more in the passing game. That's a big mismatch for us. Further, let's establish the run and use the Patriots' penetrating to stop the outside-zone against them. I'm just not seeing the counters from McVay and Goff.

This isnt on Goff as much as McVay. Their pressure packages have beat our protection, and their coverage has left literally no one open. McVay needs to adjust or we'll keep getting embarrassed.

RAMNATION

Rookie
We need to throw the ball deep even if we don't get it we need to throw the ball deep.
And we can run the ball just not from that stack formation we need to spread them out and run the ball

ramsdan

UDFA
We literally could be blowing them out or getting blown out. Really needed points on that last drive to give us momentum like the Saints game

Being down 3-0 is a massive win all things considered.

We need to adjust. Get Todd the ball put a drive together. If we abandon the run we’re not gonna be able to hit shots downfield

Wade needs to be ready cause you know Bills gonna change crap up

Game is there for the taking

Amen. Couldn’t have said it better. We can do this!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay, the season is over after this game. Leave it all out on the field. Let's attack those motherfuckers.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
When you have two first downs I’m not of school of “we should be blowing them out”