Super Bowl LIII: Patriots / Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
So anyone have an idea of what to do on offense?

I think you've got to run some, maybe test the outside, if we have a back not hurt who can. Maybe some quicker passes. Plus, it would be good to get away from run up middle, run up middle, throw it long on 3rd every series. Other than that, I got nothing.

Q729

Legend
I need McVay to show his imaginative genius. I'm not seeing any kind of exotic stuff going on. Just stuffed runs and a busted up O-line.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Let's see how they like jet sweeps, and Gurley runs to the edge if he can do it.
Its not there. We need to go over the top somehow. Stress the penetration with TE's, draw runs, north south dump offs. Sideways isn't going to work IMO

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Guys, the defense has not even been on the field for 20 minutes. These are professional athletes that just had a week off and are getting an extend half-time. If they get trapped on the field at any point, I'll be as worried as anyone, as that can lead to players sucking wind without being able to get a reprieve. But they have had more than enough time to get re-energized. I'm concerned about the offence getting rolling at this point and being able to stop Edleman, but not much else.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
The opening second half drive will tell me a lot. The offense looks like it’s intimidated by Belichick and the patriots. Right where then want them. We have to do what weve been doing all year. Freak the patriot ‘mystic’. Can’t win that way.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
I just cleaned all the dishes in the sink and cleaned out the microwave

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Coach Mac is getting punked by Belichek. I would consider letting Goff (who looks horrible) call his own plays at some point in the second half.
Mebbe break some of the trends and scouting NE has on our Offense.

~ArkyRamsFan~

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Give the ball to Gurley .... get him to go out there and win it!

Ram65

Legend
Romo says it's Goff that is having trouble with seeing where the pressure is coming from.