Super Bowl LIII: Patriots / Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You lot thought that was bad, wait till you see Maroon 5!!

Poppinfresh

Rookie
Some of the worst playcalling I've ever seen - especially that last drive. Call the timeout and think of a good play, don't rush to the line and just huck it.

Once again, McVay's Achilles Heel (outsmarting himself) comes to bear. Painful to watch.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Hope I’m wrong but it just feels like we’ve blown a chance to be up big. Defense played best half all season and offense doesn’t show. Worst half all year.
we definitely missed a big opportunity to get on top of the Patriots but look on the bright side, we are only down 3 points

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We need to run the ball on the edge. Hello Gurley?

fearsomefour

Legend
McVay being out classed so far with his O.
54 yards offense and 0 points.
Time to scrap the game plan and get TEs involved or something.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Just me or should we have used both timeouts there and made Brady try and knee it two more times inside one yard?
Yeah not a fan of trying to get a critical 3rd down with TO's in your pocket when you have zero points.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Coach Mac is getting punked by Belichek. I would consider letting Goff (who looks horrible) call his own plays at some point in the second half. Mebbe break some of the trends and scouting NE has on our Offense.

~ArkyRamsFan~

RamWoodie

Legend
I'd sure like to see the offensive install the Rams had...I sure hope that wasn't it.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
“Worst Super Bowl ever”

64C8BF27-5A7D-4E36-8A58-E069F647DEC8.jpeg

Defense is over whelming factor.

Plenty of negatives. Positive is we’re still in it.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
The Pats might have Goff fooled but that is all the more reason to run the football. We need a heavy dose of CJ and Gurley in the 2nd half.

The Rams are usually a lot better in the 2nd half. Especially with the Pats being the more experienced team and likely having less nerves, I expected them to have the stronger first half. They did. Down by 3 points and getting the ball in the second half is a stat line I would have been satisfied with going into this game. Nothing has changed in that regard, although you obviously want to be winning or, failing that, tied.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rushing the play on 3rd downs . Get Gurley involved once . Brady is off and we can't take advantage

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I mean if you're not going to spike it on 2nd down then call a TO for 3rd down