Stetson Bennett placed on NFI Reserve List

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Dominant: Max Crosby overcame his demons to become a dominant defensive end.

Dominate: Max Crosby uses his power and speed to dominate offensive linemen.

Once again, both of these statements can be true :)

Once again, back to your regularly scheduled program......

Also, the Rams signed Rypien to the 53.....

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug

I aqdmire your perseverence my friend, bit I think it's hopeless. :cautious:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I concur and everyone knows this is proper protocol. Hopefully everything gets straighten out and Bennett becomes a better man because of it.

Rams need to look to sign another QB and I am hoping it is not Little Johnny Wolford.
"I always wanted to get drafted 1st over all. This is just as good!" ~ Carson

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Jourdan is spewing facts!

muggmeister

Starter
The "i" in NFI stands for injury/illness. So it could be mental illness. Not trolling or joking about something this serious but I think it might be HIV+.
I don't post a whole lot, and some of the things I say might hit a nerve with some folks, but what the fuck? HIV, really, this is the shit you come up with? Did mommy not love you enough? We have NO idea at this point what the issue is and for you to pull some random shit out of your ass is moronic at best and liable at worst. God I hope you don't hold public office.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I don't post a whole lot, and some of the things I say might hit a nerve with some folks, but what the fuck? HIV, really, this is the shit you come up with? Did mommy not love you enough? We have NO idea at this point what the issue is and for you to pull some random shit out of your ass is moronic at best and liable at worst. God I hope you don't hold public office.
Maybe Bennett has a time travel machine and went back to the 90s to get it... you don't know!

Buffnblue

UDFA
To respect the players privacy. He didn't lie.

If you're going through shit, do you want someone to announce it to the world or for you to speak on it?
im not sure
its already announced to the world, and the announcement with its cryptic meaning implies something other than an injury.

when nfl players get into trouble with the law its front page news, as this is.

as far as why i expect transparency-

i pay close to $7000 a game to take me and my kids when i can go watch the rams.

we used what is akin to a 2nd rd pick for us to get him.

so yes, we as fans do deserve to know whats up.

Nothing is more egregious than a murder, so what could possibly be so concerning that mcvay can tell us?

and ill leave it at that

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
laugh-nicholas-cage.gif

Cjcinec

Rookie
Name
Chris C.
It’s the same as the IR list, so he can come back after 4 games.
The one difference is a player that was on the original 53 that goes on NFI before the season began might forfeit his salary for the time he misses. It is at the discretion of the team whether he gets paid for the period he remains on NFI.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
im not sure
its already announced to the world, and the announcement with its cryptic meaning implies something other than an injury.

i pay close to $7000 a game to take me and my kids when i can go watch the rams.

Nothing is more egregious than a murder, so what could possibly be so concerning that mcvay can tell us?

and ill leave it at that

No, we don’t.

If it’s mental health related, the last thing you’d want is your business plastered all over the place.

These are people at the end of the day. No amount of money that you pay, I pay, or anyone pays affords us the right to information that we don’t need to know.

If he was in trouble with the law, it would be out already. That’s all public information.

Cjcinec

Rookie
Name
Chris C.
im not sure

and ill leave it at that
No matter what you pay for a game ticket the price doesn’t include access to anyone’s NFI related HIPPA information. Try again. This time think about you being in a similar situation. You’re not entitled. Even though you think you are.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
im not sure

and ill leave it at that
$7000 for a game, damn that's insane. I haven't been to a game for years and that scares me to go again.

We used a 4th Rounder on him, not a 2nd. And this doesn't mean his career is done, he may come back stronger than ever for us and win a playoff game or Super Bowl.. who knows!

I'm just saying, it's nobodies personal business what he is dealing.. and it'd be disrespectful, betraying and and downright dehumanizing if McVay said what it is.

It's not our business to know someone elses, ESPECIALLY as fans.

I'm a little fershnickered right now, so pardon me if it came across as being a dickhead, I didn't mean it that way.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
$7000 for a game, damn that's insane. I haven't been to a game for years and that scares me to go again.

We used a 4th Rounder on him, not a 2nd. And this doesn't mean his career is done, he may come back stronger than ever for us and win a playoff game or Super Bowl.. who knows!

I'm just saying, it's nobodies personal business what he is dealing.. and it'd be disrespectful, betraying and and downright dehumanizing if McVay said what it is.

It's not our business to know someone elses, ESPECIALLY as fans.

I'm a little fershnickered right now, so pardon me if it came across as being a dickhead, I didn't mean it that way.
6ich Iowa Hog Farmers!

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
im not sure

and ill leave it at that
So you brag about how much money you can afford to light on fire going to a Rams game and you think that gives you the right to know another human being's business that you are not related closely too?
Like you are entitled to it.
Whatever his reason is, its no big deal in my life.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian

Yep. If you dare go to a game, once you walk up the the gate to enter, the lady working the gate will definitely say "That'll be $7,000 please."

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yep. If you dare go to a game, once you walk up the the gate to enter, the lady working the gate will definitely say "That'll be $7,000 please."
"When you pay the wrong motherfucker at the gate for $500 Alex"

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Just in case it’s the below, but I’m not speculating:

Being that it is September, you are not alone and there are people that depend on you and care for you. If you or a loved one has thoughts of suicide please call 988. Remember, you are not alone and there are individuals here to help. 988