Stetson Bennett placed on NFI Reserve List

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yikes. Very cryptic quotes by coach. Hope Bennett is ok.

Buffnblue

UDFA
why cant mcvay jsut say what the real reason is.

why is there always a need to hide the truth?

its better to tell the truth than to lie.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
This likely means Bennett wont see the field this season. We will almost certainly be pulling in another option to backup Stafford (Rypien aint it). Regardless, if Stafford goes down then the season is done and dusted anyway.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It sure sounds like a personal issue (like substance abuse), or something like that. What else would require “respect for privacy”?

Definitely a quirk the Rams have under McVay, is cryptic messaging like this. We saw it with Gurley, Goff, Akers, Henderson, etc. too.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
why cant mcvay jsut say what the real reason is.

why is there always a need to hide the truth?

its better to tell the truth than to lie.
To respect the players privacy. He didn't lie.

If you're going through shit, do you want someone to announce it to the world or for you to speak on it?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

If you're going through shit, do you want someone to announce it to the world or for you to speak on it?
I concur and everyone knows this is proper protocol. Hopefully everything gets straighten out and Bennett becomes a better man because of it.

Rams need to look to sign another QB and I am hoping it is not Little Johnny Wolford.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I know for a fact if you can find the help and strength to overcome something like this you will come out much stronger on the other side with a greater appreciation for life and your opportunities.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

This^^^

Why do fans think they have some right to know if it is personal in nature? Because we buy a few tickets or pay for the NFL ticket?

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
a valuable draft choice waisted really. hope for the best for him. go rams.

Iron Lion

Starter
The "i" in NFI stands for injury/illness. So it could be mental illness. Not trolling or joking about something this serious but I think it might be HIV+.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Every time they won't disclose something, it's something that can affect his career.
- Rehab
- Long-term Illness
- Mental Health

TXRams86

The Infamous
The "i" in NFI stands for injury/illness. So it could be mental illness. Not trolling or joking about something this serious but I think it might be HIV+.
Confused Mark Wahlberg GIF

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rypien is just as good as a Colt McCoy or any other scrub. If Stafford goes down, the season is over.