Starting to think we need to make a move or do something about our DE situation if we want a chance of repeating

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm not sure how much we will miss Miller. Except for that veteran presence. Which is important. I noticed the two times we played the Cards with him he wasn't so much focused on getting a sack as he was on containing Kyler Murray.

A few times when it looked like Murray would try to get outside to run with it Miller didn't bite. He held his ground and didn't let Murray get outside. That either allowed someone like Donald to get to him or forced an incomplete pass.

My worry is one of the youngsters thinking he has a bead on a sack and ends up getting juked. And a mobile quarterback picking up big yards running with it.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I'm not sure how much we will miss Miller. Except for that veteran presence. Which is important. I noticed the two times we played the Cards with him he wasn't so much focused on getting a sack as he was on containing Kyler Murray.

A few times when it looked like Murray would try to get outside to run with it Miller didn't bite. He held his ground and didn't let Murray get outside. That either allowed someone like Donald to get to him or forced an incomplete pass.

My worry is one of the youngsters thinking he has a bead on a sack and ends up getting juked. And a mobile quarterback picking up big yards running with it.
They'll miss him, the question is will they be able to make up for him in other ways.
The Rams ability to rush with 4, consistently, down the stretch last year was absolutely huge and when they did blitz, it was incredibly effective because of how the offense had to account for Donald and Miller.
I say we see more blitzes this year and more exotic pressure packages... and I also hope the Rams secondary takes a big step up.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Snead has already traded away his 2023 draft selections:
1st to Lions. (Goff)
4th to Patriots.(Michel)
5th to Browns.,(Hill)
6th to Titans.(Woods)
7th to Lions. (Brockers)
WTF? I guess we will get a couple of 5th round comp picks?

I'm not one to second guess Snead, but some high draft picks can be quite promising (see Cam Akers, Van Jefferson, Cooper Kupp, etc).

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
1st round: No pick

2nd round: 1 pick

3rd round: 1 pick

4th round: No pick

5th round: No pick

6th round: 3 picks

7th round: 1 pick

"Williams signed a three-year, $30 million contract in Jacksonville, while Corbett got three years and $26.25 million in Carolina.

The Rams would actually not receive a comp pick for the loss of Von Miller, who signed a six-year, $120 million deal with the Bills, because it was offset by the signing of Allen Robinson.

Screenshot_2022_05_02_105345.png

The Rams do not have their 2023 first round pick (Matthew Stafford) of 2023 fourth rounder (Sony Michel), but Les Snead has extra picks in the sixth (Robert Woods to Titans, Corey Bojorquez to Packers) and it appears that L.A.’s total number of 2023 draft picks could be a total of 11."

Attachments

• 1658164933467.png
    1658164933467.png
    153.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh well.. at least we got the ring (Loyal flexing muscles).

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
1st round: No pick

2nd round: 1 pick

3rd round: 1 pick

4th round: No pick

5th round: No pick

6th round: 3 picks

7th round: 1 pick

"Williams signed a three-year, $30 million contract in Jacksonville, while Corbett got three years and $26.25 million in Carolina.

The Rams would actually not receive a comp pick for the loss of Von Miller, who signed a six-year, $120 million deal with the Bills, because it was offset by the signing of Allen Robinson.

Screenshot_2022_05_02_105345.png

The Rams do not have their 2023 first round pick (Matthew Stafford) of 2023 fourth rounder (Sony Michel), but Les Snead has extra picks in the sixth (Robert Woods to Titans, Corey Bojorquez to Packers) and it appears that L.A.’s total number of 2023 draft picks could be a total of 11."

And not only that, but if Raheem Morris (most likely Morris, but could be Thomas Brown as well) signs as a head-coach, we get a compensatory third.

Corbin

And not only that, but if Raheem Morris (most likely Morris, but could be Thomas Brown as well) signs as a head-coach, we get a compensatory third.
If both do do you know if we get 2 3rds then?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
If both do do you know if we get 2 3rds then?
No, they don't get two thirds. We'd get a third in three consecutive drafts if both Morris and Brown became HCs on our watch.

Corbin

No, they don't get two thirds. We'd get a third in three consecutive drafts if both Morris and Brown became HCs on our watch.
Im Ninfa on the fence of what I want to happen! Lol I guess either way it’s a win-win.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Like a year long supply of Taco Bell or something yeah.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Unfortunately, “mind boggling” in today’s society, could mean very little.

:D

Still could also mean so many different things as well.

Had to edit because Merlin made my point exactly as an example as well as the rest of the posters.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
CGI - you could find a mind boggling photo of T. Lewis & create all the different statements it could be until or if we ever find out what it is

Psycho_X

Legend
Unfortunately, “mind boggling” in today’s society, could mean very little.

:D
I don't know what you mean, whatever the news is it will literally be amazingly, awesome with how brilliant it is. It'll be the most crazy thing you've heard in a billion years.