ST coach John"Bones"Fassell to join Dallas' staff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
He's run the best special teams unit for the last 7 season, this year's downturn not withstanding. This sucks...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I remember and looked it up. 16 players finished that year on IR. Most of them starters.
Amendola
Bartell
Jacob Bell
Mark Clayton
Jermelle Cudjo
Bradley Fletcher
Rodger Saffold
Jason Smith
Greg Salas
Al Harris
Michael Hoomanawanui
Josh Hull
Brian Jackson
Marquis Johnson
Brit Miller
Jerome Murphy

images

Last edited:

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I remember and looked it up. 16 players finished that year on IR. Most of them starters.
Amendola
Bartell
Jacob Bell
Mark Clayton
Jermelle Cudjo
Bradley Fletcher
Rodger Saffold
Jason Smith
Greg Salas
Al Harris
Michael Hoomanawanui
Josh Hull
Brian Jackson
Marquis Johnson
Brit Miller
Jerome Murphy

images

lol, that is one terrrrrrible roster.

DeaconJones

Rookie
I have nothing but fond memories of Mr Bones and all of the trickeration he has given us over the years. In St. Louis we really needed those types of plays just to keep up. In the McVay era, a bit more of a sideshow, but still fun. Sadly, I will remember his last special call with McVay's "what are you doing?" response.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
I'd blame it more on shit return guys myself.

Speaking of, why was Cooper released after the injury? Pro-bowl level return guy in '17 to "See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!," in less than a year...

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Speaking of, why was Cooper released after the injury? Pro-bowl level return guy in '17 to "See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!," in less than a year...
Someone will beat me to the punch, but the 2017 playoff game. 1 fumble and an ill advised return from the endzone. You're welcome.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Someone will beat me to the punch, but the 2017 playoff game. 1 fumble and an ill advised return from the endzone. You're welcome.
That, and he wasn't all that to begin with. Numbers (as a returner), may be there, but it was more shit tackling by the opponent than him, imo. Hasn't set the world on fire in Arizona either.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
One word.................

ATLANTA

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Amendola
Bartell
Jacob Bell
Mark Clayton
Jermelle Cudjo
Bradley Fletcher
Rodger Saffold
Jason Smith
Greg Salas
Al Harris
Michael Hoomanawanui
Josh Hull
Brian Jackson
Marquis Johnson
Brit Miller
Jerome Murphy

images

lol, that is one terrrrrrible roster.

Yep, an involuntary shudder swept across my body when I read @Mojo Ram say 'Most of them starters' :sick:

Ram77

Rookie
Did we ever get an answer to why the hell he called that fake against Arizona without telling the Head Coach? Maybe he wanted to get fired/not renewed? Seems like a stupid thing to do if you want your contract renewed

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Meh. I liked Bones but his units weren't exactly setting the world on fire over the last couple years. Combine that with some questionable calls, player decisions ( not sure how much input he had there) and trending downward, I'm not really shocked. McVay shouldn't be expected to tolerate mediocrity.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
This hurts me. I like Bones almost as much as McVay. Our Special Teams is gonna blow without him and Dallas just got 1/3rd better with him.

need to happen, Fossell has slipped. He has been a solid coach. To much baggage now. RMs need to revamp there special teams group

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Did we ever get an answer to why the hell he called that fake against Arizona without telling the Head Coach? Maybe he wanted to get fired/not renewed? Seems like a stupid thing to do if you want your contract renewed

I think they had a single for it on special teams. He did not call it. It was a speyteams player like Hekker ?? He was looking at his Micro Soft device seeing what the player saw. — Mcvay was like WTF

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
need to happen, Fossell has slipped. He has been a solid coach. To much baggage now. RMs need to revamp there special teams group
Sometimes change isn't that good. Looks like we'll see, whether we like it or not.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Meh. I liked Bones but his units weren't exactly setting the world on fire over the last couple years. Combine that with some questionable calls, player decisions ( not sure how much input he had there) and trending downward, I'm not really shocked. McVay shouldn't be expected to tolerate mediocrity.

why Mike Thomas was still on the roster ???
When I saw him over run a play against Arizona for a big gain, I was like The Rams 53 core SUCK !!! Need to ADD to the DEPTH!!