Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
AD's gettin pissed

giphy.gif

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m glad the reporter brought it up .... it’s the first we have heard all year about the holds on 99 ... hopefully people start taking notice

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
That's why you don't teach your players to spear Norton Jr.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Suh was an overpriced joke of a signing
Well you just said what I've been thinking most of the year. I keep waiting for this guy to show up and to say I've been disappointed would be an understatement.

~ArkyRamsFan~

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Who’s making excuses? Just stating facts. We’re 8-1 for a reason and it hasn’t been all offense throughout the year.
If it wasn't for our offense we wouldn't have the record we have say what you will. And stating things such as played HOF QBs last couple weeks is an excuse for poor play.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
I might be going to hell for this... but i thought one of the dudes from seattle making the tackle lost his hand :hiding:

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
If it wasn't for our offense we wouldn't have the record we have say what you will. And stating things such as played HOF QBs last couple weeks is an excuse for poor play.
The same could be said for KC and NO. This is a team sport for a reason and I don’t care what you say, if you’re 8-1 you’re a good football team.