Schefter: Not an ACL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexRamFan

Rookie
Yikes. Not good. I am just hoping Fishers comments from the presser last night have him backtracking a little.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
and this might just be Schefter taking a shot at Fisher for his post game comments. I will wait to hear something definitive from the Rams before i pay too much attention to all the twitter gossip

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
and this might just be Schefter taking a shot at Fisher for his post game comments. I will wait to hear something definitive from the Rams before i pay too much attention to all the twitter gossip
Maybe, but Schefter is usually right and leaves his emotions out of things. I'm waiting too, but this definitely seems to lead to bad news. Let's cross our fingers and hope everything is fine though.

TexRamFan

Rookie

Good point Coach......I am hoping it is Fisher and Co perhaps getting back at Schefter by leaking him some bogus info. (Ala Manziel draft rumors). I guess we will find out shortly.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Speculation is just ... speculation. I'm not listening to anything until the results of the MRI are in.