Schefter: Not an ACL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Just STOP,,, we get it,, you think he is done. Turn the page. GEEZ! You don't have to post the same thing every 2 minutes!
Hey, I'm just responding to a post directed to me. You wanna sing kumbaya to get through it, more power to you.

Athos

Legend
Believe me, I've wanted to keep a positive spin and hopeful outlook with the guy but while I agree he doesn't have a chronic issue with his shoulder like we all feared when he was drafted, the guy seems to fit the definition of injury-prone. He hurts something different just about every year. Shoulder, ankle, knee...I've defended him 'til I'm blue in the face but the naysayers seem to have called it more correctly than me.

How exactly are dirty hits in his control? Those hits could do that damage to anyone.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I did that last year during the Carolina game. It doesn't really make a difference.

But, as far as silver linings go, I now have zero expectations for this year. At least I won't stress out about wins and losses(like the last 9 games of last year). Nothing like meaningless football. Gotta love being a Rams fan.

Did you feel like that after our starting QB went down during the 99 preseason and an unknown named Kurt Warner came in? I did. That's how I learned the lesson not to jump to conclusions and go all gloom and doom.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I did that last year during the Carolina game. It doesn't really make a difference.

But, as far as silver linings go, I now have zero expectations for this year. At least I won't stress out about wins and losses(like the last 9 games of last year). Nothing like meaningless football. Gotta love being a Rams fan.

Glass-of-whisky-on-a-bar-001.jpg

moklerman

Warner-phile
Did you feel like that after our starting QB went down during the 99 preseason and an unknown named Kurt Warner came in? I did. That's how I learned the lesson not to jump to conclusions and go all gloom and doom.
Do I think anything's possible? That lighting might strike somehow? Sure. But I'm delusional and unrealistic about stuff like that. I just don't think Shaun Hill is Kurt Warner 2.0.

bskrilla

Starter
Fisher says Sam is in "good spirits" in the locker room. That's about as good of news as we can ask for until tomorrow.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Do I think anything's possible? That lighting might strike somehow? Sure. But I'm delusional and unrealistic about stuff like that. I just don't think Shaun Hill is Kurt Warner 2.0.

Then I must be the one that's delusional and unrealistic.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Then I must be the one that's delusional and unrealistic.
It just gets old. I was optimistic about Steve Walsh and Tony Banks and Scott Covington and all the rest. Yes, Kurt came in and saved my Rams existence but it just never ends.

cracengl

Rookie
I'll not jump to conclusions or over react. But fuck me! I'm not going to hate on people that get a bit emotional about this situation. It seems like being a Rams fan has little to no reward at times. If we ever catch a break, I'm going to slaughter a goddamn goat or something.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If we ever catch a break, I'm going to slaughter a goddamn goat or something.
Can you just take care of that now? I hear sacrifices appease the gods.
I'd do it, but I'm fresh outta goats.

cracengl

Rookie
Can you just take care of that now? I hear sacrifices appease the gods.
I'd do it, but I'm fresh outta goats.
I wish. I keep getting visited by deer eating peas I planned for green manure in my future back yard. Maybe Bambi will suffice.