Schefter: Not an ACL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dan g

UDFA
Name
Dan
That is what being a dedicated sports fan is all about - you have to weather the good times and the bad times. You stick with your team if they relocate to another city. The setbacks make the good times that much sweeter. The real satisfaction is that you stood by your team. Seems like a "fan" that has "zero expectations for this year" becasue the Rams are being careful of any injuries to their starting QB - may just need to find another team to root for - maybe picking up Seattle - they seeem to be pretty good and their QB is currently injury free.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
If we are being positive it could be scar tissue. Anyone who has had any kind of surgery knows what I'm talking about and hurts like a beach. Move a certain way or get hit you can tear scar tissue and it's nothing to worry about. It will hurt and scare the bejezes out of you though

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I bet it's all theatrics. They're waiting for the regular season to start when Bradford starts showing off his young-Michael-Vick bionic legs. False sense of security, D-coords.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If we are being positive it could be scar tissue. Anyone who has had any kind of surgery knows what I'm talking about and hurts like a beach. Move a certain way or get hit you can tear scar tissue and it's nothing to worry about. It will hurt and scare the bejezes out of you though

Could be.

It's still a healing knee. It might be stable... But it's not 100% yet.

Same goes for J Long.

Medical history says the same.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Very relieved to hear the ACL is fine. Hopefully we get more good news tomorrow.

Makes this game feel a lot better.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
This is the last game i dont fire one up at kickoff, everyone can blame me for the list of injuries tonight!

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
It's (highly) discouraging seeing Bradford injured, but hopefully it won't be anything we need to be concerned about. Regardless, I think this season will really tell us if Sam is our guy or not; the future of the franchise will be determined one way or another this season...

Don't get me wrong, he may have looked pretty good, but if he can't stay healthy then we need to move on. I was a huge Bradford supporter since day one but at this point I'm cautiously optimistic at best. I hate the idea of drafting another QB instead of addressing other areas of need, but as time goes on it seems like we truly need to spend a high draft pick on a QB. Hopefully we'll be able to laugh about this in a few months and see Sammy really come into his own and play a full season.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I have only seen the play once and it was a crappy one where they did not zoom in to show what happened, the camera followed the ball and I really did not see the hit. I will wait for more evidence before I can be concerned but Balzer is an idiot (already had a hunch on that). It did not look like it was a low hit maybe knee to knee contact??? First real contact he's had and has got to be scary but he'll need to move passed that

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I like the scar tissue theory. I'ma cling to that for a while.

PaRam24

UDFA
Completely true!!! I've torn my acl twice and after the first time I tore some scar tissue and actually thought that was torn again. Hurts like crazy and is pretty nerve racking until you know exactly what it is.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Fish just slammed Schefter a couple of times. Said it look like maybe a hyper extension but that Sam is walking around fine and he won't speculate any further.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Honestly, I was always more nervous about Sams bird legs than I ever was about his shoulder. Hope he can make it back for game 1.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Long gave the Cleveland player a free release around him and that ended up with the defender basically throwing a body block into the side of Bradford's leg. It didn't look as bad as Tru's but he wasn't coming back from surgery either.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Completely true!!! I've torn my acl twice and after the first time I tore some scar tissue and actually thought that was torn again. Hurts like crazy and is pretty nerve racking until you know exactly what it is.
Sometimes it actually feels better after you tear scar tissue.

VARam

lost in all of this is the fact that the offensive line still sucks something fierce. It's an over a decade long problem and I'm sick of it.